Want to Create a Google Plus Community? When you are thinking about creating a community, first you want to know about the community and then how to create it.
Don’t worry we got you covered on this topic. Today we are going to show you “How to Create a Google+ community”.
What is Google+ Community?
Google+ Communities are similar to Facebook & LinkedIn Groups. You can find thousands of communities from tech tips to android development. No matter whatever your interest is, there is a community for you. Google+ Communities are serving thousands and lakhs of people every day. I follow a bunch of communities closely which helps me to learn a lot of new findings. Most of the communities are strictly monitored for spam so that you will be staying in touch with like-minded people in the community.
In some instances, you might have some hard time finding a niche community and might end up with no results. In cases like these, you might be thinking to start your own Google+ community to help others like you but you don’t know how.
- Also Read: 3 Ways to Import Google Contacts to Phone(Android & iPhone)
- How to Change Gmail name or Name on Google Account
- How to Send Large Files Through Gmail Using Google Drive
1.How to Create a Google Plus Community on Computer
The overall procedure of creating a Google+ Community is pretty easy and straightforward. We will be showing you easy step by step process which even your kids can use to create their own communities. So let’s have some fun building your first Google+ Community.
- First, You need to log into your Google account.
- Navigate to the Google+ Communities tab or simply click here.
- You will find “New Community”, Click on it.
- Next, You need to enter the name of the community. Whether you like to make it public or not.
- You can also enable a feature where you need to approve the user to join your community.
- After clicking on “Done”, you will be taken to your community page where you can add a picture and edit a description of the community.
- You will get a number of options to customize your community.
- Under “Edit Community”, You can add different categories, Tagline for your community, and many more.
- Now you can invite your friends to your newly created Google+ Community.
As you can notice that the above method is exclusive to the desktop. In case if you are thinking to create a community on the go, then I am pretty sure you are going to love the below method.
- 4 Google chrome settings Everyone should know
- 2 Methods to Backup Google chrome and Restore completely
2.How to Create a Google Plus Community on Android
We all are using Android devices for a long time and they made our lives a lot easier than before. If you are an Android user and thinking of creating a Google+ Community for your college or friends, then we are here to help you out. Creating a Google+ community is very easy on Android devices. In case if you are having issues with any of the steps mentioned below then do let us know via comments below.
- Download Google+ app from play store.
- Open the application and Navigate to Communities > Yours.
- You will find an option “Create a Community”, Click on it.
- Now you will be prompted to enter a name for your community, whether you like to make it public or private.
- You can also review posts by the users before publishing them. Once you have done everything, Tap on Done.
- You will be taken to your community page, now you can post, add new members and moderate their posts on the community.
- Next, you need to share your community so that your friends can join.
- Related: Guide to Create a Facebook Group
Hope you liked our article on How to Create a Google Plus Community and it helped you in creating your first Google+ Community. In case you want a guide on a specific topic or facing any issues while following the process then do let us know via comments below. We will be going through the comments and will help you out. Don’t forget to share the guide with your friends and family. Want more tips, Please follow whatvwant on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.