Are you searching for HubSpot alternatives? This tutorial will give you 4 best competitors to HubSpot.
Every business enters the world of business and the digital marketplace in order to grow their revenues and build a steady brand following that will continue to offer a chance to do any or all of the following:
- Up sell
- Cross sell
In order to do all of the above in the best possible way, it would be worthwhile to look at CRM or customer relationship management that helps you manage data, interactions and other such details that are then matched with various functions within targeted campaigns.
What would all this give you at the end of the day? You would get precious reach and engagement that can lead you successfully down the sales pipeline towards a sure shot conversion, with many other perks along the way. Let us find out more about these benefits or perks before we talk about CRM platforms like HubSpot and alternatives to HubSpot.
Table of Contents
Why CRM platforms?
- Better Organization: When you information is stored in the right spots and can be easily retrieved on an automated basis to match the exact functions that it needs to fulfill and add value to, you can be sure that your business operations will be much more organized and you will have a better bandwidth in general. The organization of information is one of the most important things that is taken care of by HubSpot alternatives so that you do not have to worry about finding and then using the information pertaining to customers and interactions, in a relevant way. The CRM system will ensure that the information will be embedded into the basic framework and structure that stands on the functions which are unique to the business and its goals.
- More Productivity: Freeing up the time and space to go outside the mundane and focus on one’s core skills is the best place to be when you are running a business. Yet, this is a reality that not many small and medium sized businesses can afford. But with a CRM system like HubSpot or an alternative to HubSpot, you will find that you are more geared towards the accomplishment of your goals since all the mundane tasks can easily get automated. This will make you and your team more productive. With this renewed productivity, you will also be able to use the resources in a more optimum manner.
- Positive Team Collaborations: Team collaborations become a breeze with any of the HubSpot alternatives. When you automate all your notifications after each task, you can be sure that chaotic communication will be avoided and people can actually concentrate on their jobs instead of having to understand what to do next and who the next task should be passed on to. This will also remove duplication of efforts and tasks and it will also prevent people from missing out on their tasks. Further, communication will mainly be centered on the exact task on hand and this will remove all scope for confusion.
- Increased Revenue: Any of the HubSpot competitors will instantly make it clear that you can simply focus on your task and your core skills while the rest is taken care of, by the CRM system and the integrated marketing automation functions. When you focus on your core tasks, you will find that you are in a better position to engage with your prospective audience. This will help you reach your conversions in a far better manner since your engagements and interactions will happen on a more hands on basis. The end result will be a higher rate of conversions, a loyal brand following and more revenues for your business. As an added plus, the customers will be more prone to spreading the good word about you and your business since interacting with the customer and solving problems would be a priority for you.
- Optimum Reach and Engagement: Having a CRM system like any of the HubSpot alternatives will ensure that you have more targeted campaigns to unleash on the various channels where your audience would typically find themselves. This will also ensure that your reach is far wider and your engagement is far more refined thanks to the information that is used for these campaigns by the CRM system and the marketing automation functions.
Now that we have understood why we need HubSpot or an alternative to HubSpot, let us cast a glance on the top alternatives to HubSpot to make the right choice:
EngageBay would be one of the best alternatives to HubSpot since it comes fully loaded with a number of features for CRM and seamless marketing automation across multiple channels. This helps in better lead generation and nurturing as well as easy conversions. This platform is also an affordable one with a number of plans that you can easily upgrade to, once you find yourself in a growth-oriented position. Also, the platform offers constant support for all your tech and setup needs.
Marketo gives you a number of features that can make your email marketing game stronger than ever before. Yet, it is lacking when it comes to the full suite of services, unlike platforms like EngageBay that offer you complete coverage on all channels of communication including blogs and social media.
PipeDrive is one of the best platforms when it comes to email marketing, yet it cannot be considered a wholesome alternative to HubSpot since it does not offer other marketing automation features. This platform can be used to create some great email campaigns that can help you generate leads and convert customers through email-based engagement.
Creatio is an upcoming one that caters to the needs of CRM and marketing automation in one place for more optimum lead generation.
From the above analysis, one can easily see that EngageBay is the best alternative to HubSpot since it offers a full suite of features on a single platform so that your small business can grow!
Best HubSpot Alternatives for Your Business-FAQ
What is CRM?
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. It is one of many different approaches and refers to all the techniques, tools and technologies used by the companies for developing and acquiring the customers.
Which is best alternative for HubSpot?
EngageBay is the best alternative to HubSpot.
What is the use of having CRM system?
Having a CRM system like any of the HubSpot alternatives will ensure that you have more targeted campaigns to unleash on the various channels where your audience would typically find themselves.
Is Marketo the best?
Marketo is a best alternative for HubSpot. It is suited to B2B marketers who already have an established MarTech stack and expect to be able to customize their platform.