Do you want to know How to Find MAC address on iPhone? Here are the steps that helps you to find iPhone’s MAC address. MAC address is a unique number assigned to each network interface, like WiFi or Bluetooth.
When you use MAC filter on your router, you must enter all your devices MAC address. In that case you may need to know about your WiFi MAC address.
How to Find MAC address on iPhone
1. In the iPhone, go to the home screen.
2. Select Settings tab and tap it.
3. Select ‘General’ from the options available in Settings category.
4. Then tap on About in General.
5. The window will appear as shown below. Scroll down to see MAC address of each device.
6. Here the address that displays against each network interface is the MAC address.
7. Wi-Fi address shown in the window in iOS settings is referred to as iPhone’s MAC address.
- You May Like : How to find MAC address on Mac
- 3 Best Ways to find IP address on Mac
- iOS night mode filters blue light to improve your Sleep
Now you know How to Find MAC address on iPhone. If this tutorial helped you, please share it and Subscribe to whatvwant.com for more updates. If you like to follow us on social media please like us on Facebook or Twitter.