Does your iPhone notes app keeps crashing? don’t worry I have a simple fix. After upgrading my iPhone iOS version to the latest version, my iPhone notes app keeps crashing. Fortunately, I found the solution to this issue. This tutorial gives you step by step procedure to fix your iPhone/iPad/iOS notes app crashing issue.
My notes app is crashing automatically when my phone was connected to the Internet. Notes app was working fine when there was no internet connection. That means when you turn off data connection and Wifi, notes app word properly. It was giving issues only when the phone is connected to internet. If you see the same situation, here is the solution.
Fix for “iPhone notes app keeps crashing” issue
1.Open your iPhone or iPad.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Scroll down up to iCloud section. Tap on iCloud.
4. Scroll down up to Notes. Turn off it by touching on the toggle button right to Notes. You will see below screen.
4. Touch Delete from My iPhone option. It will turn off your notes app in iCloud and delete your notes from phone. But don’t worry, it will not delete your notes completely from iCloud. You will get them in the next steps. If you check your notes app now, you will not see any notes.
5. Now just turn on Notes app in Settings -> iCloud by touching the toggle button right to Notes.
6.Open your Notes app. Wait for some seconds (Make sure your iPhone having internet connection through data connection or Wifi). You will see all your notes. It will download all your notes from iCloud.
Now you will not see any crashing issues.
- Related Topics: Personal Hotspot disappeared on iPhone – Easy Fix
- Free Way to convert PDF to word on iPhone
- Free Way to Convert image to Excel on iPhone
I hope this tutorial helped you to fix iPhone notes app keeps crashing issue. If yes, please share this article with your friends. Want more iOS tips, Please follow WhatVwant on Facebook and Twitter. Subscribe to WhatVwant channel on YouTube for regular updates.