Here I am going to give you the most useful browser Opera keyboard shortcuts. Keyboard shortcuts are helpful to do work without a mouse. These Opera Keyboard shortcuts are useful for improving typing skills and to concentrate on typing.
Usually, the laptop does not have a mouse. If you want, you can connect a mouse. Many people do not like using the touchpad of the laptop. If you learn computer keyboard shortcuts, you need not to connect the mouse to your laptop. Using opera keyboard shortcuts also improves speed.
opera is one of the fastest web browsers. If you don’t have an opera on your computer, Download opera and start using it.
Table of Contents
30 Opera keyboard shortcuts
- Go to top ——————————————————–Home
- Go to down —————————————————–End
- Exit context—————————————————-Esc
- Display contest————————————————-shift+f10
- Activate the address bar Save the page—————: Ctrl +S
- Find a word or a phrase on the page:—————— Ctrl +F
- Reload the page: ——————————————–Ctrl+ R
- Open a new tab (open Speed Dial):——————— Ctrl+ T
- Close the current tab:————————————- Ctrl+ W
- Re-open the last closed tab:—————————— Ctrl+ Shift +T
- Open the history———————————————Ctrl +H
- Cycle backward through open tabs)—————— Ctrl+ Shift+ Tab
- Open a private window:——————————– Ctrl+ Shift+ N
- Move one line up——————————————-Up arrow
- Move one line down—————————————-Down arrow
- Move one character to the right————————Right arrow
- Move one character to the left—————————Left arrow
- Move one screen full up———————————–Shift+ space
- Move one screen full down——————————-Space
- Move one screen full to left——————————-Ctrl+ page up
- Move one screen full to right—————————-Ctrl+ page down
- Undo recent change—————————————–Ctrl +z
- Redo recent changes—————————————-Ctrl +y
- Copy selection to clipboard——————————–Ctrl +c
- Move selection to clipboard——————————–Ctrl+ x
- Paste from clipboard—————————————Ctrl +v
- Select all——————————————————-Ctrl+ A
- Delete selection ———————————————-Delete
- go to home page———————————————-Ctrl+ space
Opera is a much less popular browser than the others, but that doesn’t mean that it’s not as good. It is only used by 2% of people.
Advantages of Opera
- Lightweight browser: good for people using older computers
- The growing collection of extensions
- Quick to give support to new technology
Disadvantages of Opera
- Has trouble loading a few sites in particular
I hope you like my tutorial about Opera keyboard shortcuts. If you like it, do me favor by sharing it with your friends. If you want to add any other point, do share in the comment section.
Follow WhatVwant on Facebook and Twitter for more tips. Subscribe whatvwant channel on YouTube for regular updates.
nice one. Great opera shortcut