2 simple methods to Remove adware from PC, IE, Chrome & Mozilla. One day I have opened my own website in my browser. I have seen lots of ads popping up from the left side, bottom, and right side. I knew that I did not put those ads on my blog. I came to know that, my system effected by adware.
I have observed the ad and I found the word “netcrawler.com”. It is adware. I went to the control panel and uninstalled that. My problem was solved. The other day my google chrome effected with delta search. My default search became a delta search. One more time I went to control and uninstalled delta search. But it could not solve my problem. Then I have downloaded free adware removal tool. It solved my problem within seconds.
- Read: How to remove malware from the computer with a free tool
- How to protect your computer from Viruses and Malware
Here I am giving you those two methods in detail.
What is Adware?
It is a program, usually comes along with free downloads. It will display too many ads in your browser. It is not an actual virus. It will not harm your system. But it will harm your browser and your browsing experience.
First method to remove adware
- Go to “control panel”.
- Go to “Program features” then go to “add/remove program” Or “uninstall a program”. You may find a different option in other OS.
- Search the entire list for unwanted programs.
If you find anyone of the above names. Uninstall that. Even if you don’t find the above name, search for any other unwanted program and uninstall that.
I think it will solve your problem. Sometimes it will not solve your problem. Because, even after uninstalling, adware stays in registries. If the problem persists, then follow the second method.
Second method to Remove adware with a free tool
Download the adware removal tool here. It is a freeware software. It removes adware from Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla.
- You will get a .exe file.
- Run the file. Click on Scan.
Click on Ok after completing scan. Now you will see a window with results.
Click “Next”. You will see another window that will ask you to close all running programs. Close all running programs and Click Ok.
Now you have adware free PC.
- You May Like 8 Ways that you can prevent hacking of your PC/Mac/Online activity
- 5 Effective ways to prevent Ransomware entering into your PC