Want to Upgrade internet explorer 64 bit version from 32 bit version. Don’t worry here you will see how to check your IE version and how to get IE 64-bit version. If you use 64-bit IE, you will get more security, high speed. It will give good stability and performance.
- Read: How to disable images in internet explorer to save data
- 5 simple ways to find internet explorer on windows 10
How to check Internet Explorer version ?
Before upgrading to 64 bit version, you need to know about your current IE version. First, you need to check whether you are using 34-bit or 64 bit. Don’t worry, follow below procedure to check your current version.
Go to Help section. Click on About Internet explorer. You will see below window. If you are using 64 bit version, you will see word 64-bit Edition shows that in below second image. If you are using 32-bit version, you don’t see 64-bit Edition word.
IE 32-bit Edition
IE 64-bit Edition
2nd method :
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Delete buttons at a time.
- Select Task Manager.
- Select Processes tab. By default, you will see Processes tab, otherwise you need to select that tab.
- Search for Internet Explorer in the list.You will see bit version near word Internet Explorer.
- Right click on internet explorer icon
- Select properties
- select general
Upgrade internet explorer 64 bit version from 32 bit
Select latest Internet explorer 64 bit version. Select Next. Select your required language in next page and select Download. Now you have got Internet Explorer 64-bit edition.
Hope you like this tutorial about Upgrade to internet explorer 64 bit version from 32 bit. Please consider sharing this article with your friends. If you know other method, share in comment section. Want to more tips, Subscribe to our newsletter and get Speedup technique EBook for free. Follow whatVwant on facebook or twitter for immediate updates.