You can easily Disable images in internet explorer to Save Data usage. So that it will improve your browsing speed. Here I am going to give you How to Disable images in internet explorer to Save Data. When you open an internet explorer browser and if you search any thing in websites you will see images. Images consumes much data than text. If you don’t want to show any images in all websites, you can follow the below procedure.
- read: 29 internet explorer keyboard shortcuts
- 5 simple way to find internet explorer on widows
- How to downgrade internet explorer without uninstallation
How to Disable images in internet explorer to Save Data
- Open internet explorer page
- Open the Microsoft internet explorer tool menu
- Chose internet option
4. When the internet option dialog box opens, click on advanced tab
5.Scroll through the setting box to the multimedia section .
6.Uncheck box in front of show picture
7.Then click apply and ok to change your settings. Now Internet explorer wont load the pictures on any site.
Advantages of IE:
- Comes installed already on computer
- Faster with Windows computers because it is integrated
- Some websites can only work with Internet Explorer
- Some applications are optimized for IE
Disadvantages of IE:
- No add-on support
- Slows down with newer versions, such as IE7
- May be less secure than other browsers
- Becomes buggy easily
- Targeted by hackers
Next Topic to Read: How to disable images in Google chrome to save data usage
I hope you like my article about How to Disable images in internet explorer to Save Data .If you like it, do me favor by sharing it with your friends. If you want to add any other point, You can add through comment section.