Are you searching for the Best Windows 10 laptops? Want to buy a laptop. Everyone has a different need. No need to buy a high-end laptop when you don’t need it. Before going to buy a laptop, you need to know about your need. I strongly recommend, read the Laptop buying guide to know the complete details of the specifications. Here I am giving 3 cheap and Best Windows 10 laptops according to your need.
If you are confused about the terms laptop and notebook, read my earlier article about Laptop Vs Notebook.
Microsoft does not specify hardware requirements for Windows 10. Every PC which runs Windows 7 or 8 or 8.1 can run Windows 10. Of course, even if you buy a laptop with Windows 8.1, you can get a windows 10 free upgrade from the Microsoft Windows store. When pre-installed windows 10 laptops are available, why should you buy windows 8.1 laptop?
Table of Contents
Cheap & Best windows 10 laptops
1. ASUS Zenbook UX305
Asus Zenbook UX305 is an ultra-portable notebook. Because of the Intel Core-M processor, it gives better performance for office and day-to-day work. This processor may work slow while editing video and doing high-end graphics work. It gives the least 10 hours of battery life with the best booting speed. It is available in various options. Try to buy a laptop with 256 GB hard disk and 8 GB RAM. It is available in 1920X1080 and 3200 X 1800. Choose a lower resolution model(1080Px), if you need more battery backup.
It is best suitable to work at the home and office. It is suitable for students and employers. It may not be suitable for designers and HD gamers.
- A slim, featherweight ( 1.2 KG) powerhouse
- Embodying the spirit of Zen
- Pure elegance and chic colors ( offers three colors)
- Wide viewing angles and vivid colors
- stunning detailed full HD display
- Lifelike color with ASUS Splendid technology
- Intuitive touchpad with smart gestures
- Outstanding ergonomics
- Fanless cooling so that you can enjoy the silence
- Latest Intel Core M processor
- Stay chilled with ASUS Icecool
- Ultra-fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- 13.3 inch Full HD display
- Intel core-M processor.
- 10 hours of battery backup.
- Windows 10 or Windows 8
- SSD hard disk (64GB OR 126GB or 256GB)
- Price: is around 700 USD. See current price and full features here.
2. Dell XPS 13
Dell XPS 13 is also available as 2 in 1 notebook if you spend more money. That means, it is available in touch screen version. It is one of the best thin lightweight laptops available in the market. So travelers may prefer it. It is suitable for every one. When you are a designer, you need to choose i7 processor with 256 GB hard disk. When you don’t need high-end performance, you can choose i3 processor. It is available in 1920X1080px and 3200X1800px resolutions.
- 13 inch Full HD display
- Intel core i3 or i5 or i7
- 13 hours battery backup.
- Windows 8 or Windows 10
- SSD hard disk (126GB or 256GB)
- Price: is around 900 USD. See current price and full features here.
3. Microsoft Surface Pro 4
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is an amazing hybrid device. You can buy it with or without keyboard. It is better to buy with keyboard. You can go from tablet to laptop with multi-position kick stand and improved keyboard. When you prefer HD gaming, consider i7 processor, 16GB RAM and 512GB hard disk. It’s stand is too good. You can set screen in as many positions as possible. It’s keyboard is also very thin.
- 12.3 inch Full HD display
- Intel core M or i5 or i7
- Windows 10
- SSD hard disk (126GB or 256GB or 512GB)
- Price: starts from 899 USD. See current price and full features here.
I will suggest you to buy ASUS Zenbook UX305 since it is light-weight with many features than the remaining laptops.
I hope you like my article about Cheap & Best windows 10 laptops. If you like it, do me favor by sharing it with your friends. If you want to add any other point, You can add through comment section. You can follow whatvwant on Facebook and Twitter. Subscribe to whatVwant channel on YouTube for regular updates.