Want to create a PDF from Word, Excel, and Image? You can convert to PDF from Word, Excel & Image with free software. Here are a few methods to create PDFs from Word, Excel, and Image.
If you want complete PDf editing and converting features, you need to buy Adobe Acrobat reader. Since it is expensive software, I can suggest you go with the cheap and best Adobe Acrobat alternatives like Wondershare PDFelement.
- Related: Wondershare PDFelement Review
Table of Contents
1. How to create PDF from Word using Wondershare PDFelement?
Download & Install Wondershare PDFelement and install it. You can also use the trial version of wondershare PDFelement. If you are a regular user of PDF files and need to do a lot of stuff like PDF editing and conversion, I suggest you buy Wondershare PDF Element. It is the best alternative for Adobe Acrobat DC. It is not free but available at a low cost with the best features.
- Open Wondershare PDFelement. Click on the “Create PDF” option from the main interface.
- It automatically displays a pop-up window, from that select the word file that you want to create a PDF.
- Once you open the file, PDFelement starts creating a PDF file with Word File. After the conversion click on the finish option and save the file.
2. Create PDF Using Foxit Reader
Download Foxit Reader and install. You can use the free version to do your required tasks. After installing follow the below steps to create a PDF file.
- Open Foxit Reader.
- Click on file.
- Click on create.
- Click on the blank.
- Click on create Blank PDF.
This method is somewhat typical. So just follow the second method which is very easy to create and to convert any file into a PDF file.
3. Convert Excel or Word to PDF Using Foxit software
Type your data in MS word or excel.
Go to file -> Click on Print -> Click on print as shown in the first image.
The print window will be opened. Click down arrow mark at printer name and select “Foxit Reader PDF printer” (That is what you installed. If you install any other printer software, here you will see that printer name). Then click OK.
Save As window will be opened select your destination folder at the top and type file name and click on save.
4. Convert to PDF with Foxit software direct option
It is very simple method comparing to the above two methods.
While installing “Foxit reader”, make sure that you checked the word plugin, excel plugin in the select components window as shown below.
If you check the above plugins you can see the direct convert option in word and excel.
Now open word or excel document.
You can see the “Foxit reader PDF” option at the top as shown below, just click on it you will be guided to save a PDF document.
5.How to Convert Multiple Excel Files to PDFs in Bulk by Batch Excel to PDF Converter
Batch Excel to PDF Converter is a free Excel to PDF converter that has several advanced options that fulfill users’ needs, and it supports all popular worksheet formats like XLSX, XLS, ODS, CSV, XML, and more.
Although the latest MS Excel version provides the feature that saves a workbook as a PDF file, it is still a headache when users have to convert dozens of Excel files to PDF documents.
Unlike other converters only convert each Excel file to a PDF, this tool can also convert every single worksheet in an Excel file to a separate PDF, or merge all Excel workbooks and files into one single PDF. Besides, it allows users to convert each worksheet into a single PDF page as well. These features are very useful when users require to combine documents and data together or batch print workbooks and files.
* Batch Convert Excel XLSX/XLS Files to PDF in Bulk
* Convert Single Excel Worksheet to a PDF
* Combine and Convert Multiple Excel Spreadsheets & Files into One Single PDF
* Convert and Fit Each Excel Worksheet into One PDF Page
* Support Change PDF Paper Size and Orientation
* Support Owner Password & Open Password Protection
* Support ODS and CSV Formats
* Support WORD DOC/DOCX and PowerPoint PPTX/PPT Formats to PDF
* Not Require MS Office or Excel Installed
Step 1: Download Batch Excel To PDF Converter
Step 2: Add Excel Files
Drag and drop your Excel XLS/XLSX files into Batch Excel to PDF Converter file list, or click the “+” button and select Excel files from the open dialog.
Step 3: Set Page Options and Output Path
Set the page size and the orientation in the Page Size and Page Orientation options, and set the output path by clicking on “Browse” button.
Step 4: Start Converting Excel Files to PDFs
Click on the big “Start Now” button to start converting Excel files to PDFs. You will see output files immediately the converting finished.
6. How Do I Convert to PDF from Image Using Foxit Reader?
Go to any image, which you need to convert to PDF. Right-click on it, go to “Open with”, and click on paint.
Now the image is opened in the paint.
Go to file -> Click on print -> Click on print
The print window will be opened. Click on Foxit Reader PDF printer-> Click on print.
As usually Save As window will be opened. Select the destination folder and type file name. Click save image.
Image will be saved in PDF format in your destination folder.
7. Convert jpeg to PDF with direct option
- Open the folder where your image is stored.
- Right-click on the image which you want to convert to PDF.
- Click on “convert to PDF in Foxit reader”. You will be guided to save PDF files. That’ it, your image is converted to PDF.
- You May Like: How to combine files into PDF using Acrobat reader
- 3 Super useful tips to compress PDF file
- The secret guide to creating PDF from word doc in word
8. How to Create PDF from Word document in MS Word?
We provided this article in the form of video tutorial for our reader’s convenience. If you are interested in reading, you can skip the video and start reading.
You can use MS Word to create PDF from the word document.
- Open MS Word.
- Create a new word document. Type your entire matter in a word document.
- Click on the file symbol in the top left as shown in the above screenshot.
- Place cursor on “Save As”. You will see the available options.
- Click “Other formats”. You will see the “Save As” window shows that in the below screenshot.
- Click on down arrow mark in the rectangular box near “Save As Type”. You will see the available options.
- Select “PDF” and click “Save”.
That’s it you have created pdf file from word document in ms word .
9. How to create PDF from Word on Mac Using Adobe Acrobat DC?
- Open Adobe Acrobat DC. Click on the Tools tab on the top main menu.
- Click on the “Create PDF” tool to open it.
- By using the Create PDF tool, you can easily convert almost any file to a PDF file.
- Select the file and click on the Open option. Acrobat will display the preview of your file selected.
- Now click on the “Create” button.
- Acrobat creates the PDF file, it saves the PDF files in the same location from where the word document has been selected.
- It will have the same name as the word document name, but the extension will change to a .pdf extension.
- Acrobat opens the PDF file automatically that you created.
- That’s it you are done creating a PDF file from a Word document.
Note: You can even use the “Create PDF” tool to easily create PDF files from any website, clipboard contents, images, and other file formats too.
- You May Like 9 Best Ways to Improve Mac Performance and Speed
- How to Encrypt Files on Mac with Password Protection
10. Create PDF from Print option from an Office application In Mac
- Open your Word document, Excel, or PowerPoint document, if it is not opened already.
- choose File from the top main menu. Select the Print option.
- In the Print dialog box, you can specify any settings as you wish, such as which pages have to be included in your PDF file.
- In Mac OS, choose the option “Save as Adobe PDF” from the pop-up menu at the bottom of the Print dialog box.
- Once you select “Save As Adobe PDF” a dialog box will open, then select PDF settings from “Adobe PDF Settings:” dropdown menu, and choose whether to open the file in Adobe Acrobat or not from the “After PDF Creation” dropdown menu.
- The default values that are set already usually work fine here.
- Click on the Continue button.
- It will open a “Save PDF file As” window. Here you can mention the PDF file name as you want and also specify the folder location where you want to save the PDF.
- Finally, click on the “Save” button to save the changes.
- That’s it you are done in creating a PDF file from Word document.
- Also Read: How to edit a pdf on mac: 4 methods (3free & 1premium)
- 7 ways to combine pdf files into one pdf document
I hope you like my article about the freeway to Convert to PDF. If you got to benefit from my article, do me a favor by sharing this article with your friends and following whatvwant on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.