Read this DVDFab DVD copy review for its features and other details. DVDFab is a software development company which develops only Audio and Video softwares for above 13 years. DVDFab software gives you four types of features DVD copy, DVD ripper, DVD converter and DVD creator. You need to buy every feature or software individually. This post will give you a DVDFab DVD copy review.
DVDFab DVD copy review
DVDFab DVD copy software helps you to quickly Copy, clone and burn DVD. It can read any DVD disc. It can write to any DVD disc including DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL. It can copy any DVD to your hard drive as an iso file or folder. You can also create blue-ray disc from DVD.
It has a very simple and effective interface. It shows limited number of options which are required. It does not show any unnecessary options. It takes only some seconds to learn about its interface.
6 Copy modes
It will give you 6 different modes to copy. Buy DVDFab DVD copy software. Install the software After installing DVDFab software. Select Copy option. Click on arrow mark symbol shows that in above screenshot. You will see 6 available modes to copy DVD.
- Full Disc will copy all content of your Disc including ISO file and other folders.
- Main Movie option will copy only your main movie.
- Customize helps you to copy any other content of your Disc instead of copying the entire disc.
- Split can split one DVD 9 into two DVD 5. It will also copy DVD 9 with compression to DVD 5.
- Merge will merge two or more DVDs into one DVD. It can also merge more BDs into one BD. But it can not merge DVD and BD.
- Clone will clone DVD with 1:1 ratio. It will give you lossless output.
When you start process, you can also see progress bar that shows time elapsed and time left. You can also set your PC to shut down after process.
Restores Scratch DVD
The best part of this software is, it can copy data even from scratched DVD.
- It supports Windows Vista/7 or higher OS. You can not use it on Windows XP.
- It needs minimum of 512 MB of RAM.
- 20 GB free hard disk space.
- Pentium II 500 MHz
It supports DVD Video disc, DVD folder and DVD ISO image file as input as well as out formats.
I think the price is expensive. You can get this software for $49. But you will get its lifetime license with lifetime unlimited updates. You can also use it’s 30 days free trial version. But you will see the DVDFab watermark on the output video.
With this Coupon FAB-LZG-OFF, everyone can save 20% in DVDFab Store
- Fast Processing.
- Easy to use interface.
- More features.
- Quality Output.
Premium software and it is Expensive.
It is a simple but effective software for those who want to copy DVDs and Blu-Ray discs. Because of its speed, interface, and features, you don’t need to worry about buying DVDFab DVD Copy software.
I hope you like my DVDFab DVD copy review. If you like it, do me a favor by sharing it with your friends. Please follow whatvwant on Facebook and Twitter. Subscribe to WhatVwant channel on YouTube for regular updates.
DVD Fab DVD Copy
It is a nice software with a good number of features.
User Review( votes)