Do you want to permanently erase the files on your iPhone? Don’t want to recover deleted data through any kind of software? Probably you may have a question that how do you erase an iPhone? This tutorial will give you a solution to your question.
The traditional method of deleting files from your iPhone is not effective because the deleted files can be recovered using specialized software tools. If you don’t want to take any risks, you should keep an eye on a tool that can permanently delete files in a way such that they can never be recovered. If you are looking for such a tool, iMyFone Umate Pro is the best option for you.
Table of Contents
What is iMyFone Umate Pro?
IMyFone Umate Pro is the best application designed for Windows and Mac computers, that assists iPhone users to delete files permanently. In fact, the files that are being deleted through this software tool can never be recovered. Therefore, any person can think of using iMyFone Umate Pro with a hassle-free mind. It is compatible with the latest iPhone 7 and iOS 10 as well.
iMyFone Umate Pro is in a position to permanently delete a variety of file types that are stored in your iPhone. They include messages, account passwords, videos, photos, and all other file formats. If you are planning to throw away your old iPhone or sell your device, it is always better to delete all the files with iMyFone Umate Pro. Then you will get the opportunity to keep peace of mind because your sensitive information and documents cannot be retrieved by anyone else.
Price & Discount of iMyFone Umate Pro
iMyFone Umate Pro is available for Windows and Mac. Its personal license costs you $29.95, WhatVwant readers get a special $10 discount through the below links. Its Family license for 5 iOS devices cost you $49.95, WhatVwant readers get a special $20 discount through the below links.
- Click Here to Activate $10 Discount on iMyFone Umate Pro Personal License for Windows
- Activate $20 discount on Family License for Windows
- Activate $10 Discount on iMyFone Umate Pro Personal License for Mac
- Activate $20 Discount on iMyFone Umate Pro Family License for Mac
Features & How Do You Erase an iPhone Using iMyFone Umate Pro?
IMyFone Umate Pro comes along with four key features. Here are the steps that you should follow under each feature.
- 1-click cleanup – The iPhones do not come along with secondary storage options. Therefore, you would get those annoying messages saying that you have run out of storage space. If you come across such a message, you just need to connect your iPhone to the PC and run a 1-Click cleanup.
- Step 1 – First of all, you should download iMyFone Umate to your PC. Then open it and connect.
- Step 2 – You should do a “Quick Scan” and figure out how much space acquired through the cleanup.
- Step 3 – You should tap on different clean options based on your preferences and increase free storage space.
- Step 4 – You will be able to see how much space you have saved at the end of the cleanup.
2. Erase all data – Suppose you want to sell or throw away your iPhone, then you can think of erasing all your personal and sensitive data. For this, you can use the factory reset option on your iPhone.
3. Erase deleted files & Erase private data– The factory reset option in your iPhone will not delete all your files permanently. And the deleted files can be restored using data recovery tools. So, after finishing the factory reset, you need to use iMyFone Umate Pro to erase the deleted files on your iPhone. So that the deleted files will never be restored in the future. Follow the below steps to do this task.
- Step 1 – Select the “Erase Deleted Files” or “Erase Private Data” Option and do a scan to figure out all the files that you have deleted.
- Step 2 – Now you can selectively tick the files you want to erase and then click on “Erase Now” in order to delete them permanently.
iMyFone Umate Pro, compatible with both Windows and Mac, can be considered as a user-friendly software tool as well. You just need to follow the above-mentioned steps in order to delete files permanently from your iPhone. As you can see, any person can use iMyFone Umate Pro and delete required files from the iPhones without much hassle. This software is marked at a reasonable price tag as well. If you want to try it before you buy, you can simply subscribe to the trial period. If you are satisfied with the features, you can spend your money to purchase iMyFone Umate Pro.
- Also read: IOTransfer 4 Review: A Better Way To Manage Your iPhone or iPad
- How to Turn on Dark Mode on iPhone: 3 Methods
If you like this tutorial about How to erase data on an iPhone? Please share it with your friends. And follow WhatVwant on Facebook and Twitter. Subscribe to the WhatVwant channel on YouTube for regular updates.