Want to Clear firefox history. Want to delete browsing data in the Mozilla Firefox browser. Want to remove websites from tabs in Mozilla Firefox browser. Don’t worry here I am going to give you simple methods to delete Mozilla Firefox browser history.
- Read: How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox completely.
- How to install Mozilla Firefox browser on windows.
- How to export, import ,backup Firefox bookmarks
How to Clear firefox history from New Version Browser?
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser
2. Click on the History, bookmarks,etc option shows in the below image.
3. Select history option as shown in below figure
4. Click clear recent history option as shown in below figure
5. If you want to clear last hour history ,click last hour option
6. If you want to clear last two-hour history ,click last two hour option
7.If you want to clear last four-hour history ,click last four-hour option
8.If you want to clear today history ,click today option
9.If you want to clear the total history, click everything option as shown in the below figure.
10. Click on Ok option.
How to Delete Firefox history from the Old version browser?
- Open the Firefox browser.
- Click Menu option
- Click the History button.
- Click the Clear recent history option.
- Select an option for the Time range to clear.
- Click the arrow for Details
If you want to clear last hour history ,click last hour option
If you want to clear last two-hour history ,click last two hour option
If you want to clear last four-hour history ,click last four-hour option
If you want to clear today history ,click today option
If you want to clear everything history, click everything option.
7.Click the Clear Now button.
- Read: speed-up Firefox : simple method to increase speed
- How to delete Internet Explorer History
- 3 Methods to clear Google chrome browsing history
I think you have liked my tutorial about How to Clear firefox history, then please consider sharing it. When you want to update this tutorial, you add through the comment section.