How to watermark photos in PowerPoint? It is possible to add watermark to photo in PowerPoint. You can also get the answer for the question How to watermark photos in PowerPoint in Microsoft office support forum. But that is not understandable to the new users. So In this tutorial I am showing the procedure to add watermark to photo in PowerPoint with screenshots.
Of course, you can do any thing to photo with Photoshop or Photoshop elements. If you want to buy Photoshop or Photoshop elements buy from adobe store. Before buying, check adobe offer page for current offers. If you already had Photoshop elements, you can also use Photoshop elements to watermark photo.
Every computer user must use Microsoft office. So you may have Microsoft office. If you have Microsot office, you must have PowerPoint. You can see list of Microsoft office applications. If you had PowerPoint, you don’t have to use any other software to watermark photo.
How to watermark photos in PowerPoint
Open PowerPoint. You can open by going in to Programs. Or right-click on desktop and go to “New”. Click on “Microsoft Office PowerPoint presentation”.
Click on “Click to add first slide”.
- Click “Insert” in top menu.
- Click “Picture” shows that in above screenshot. You will get small window where you can browse your computer folders and to select photo. Select your photo.
- Click “WordArt” and select any style from available options. Type your brand name or any thing which has to be as watermark. Here I have written “watermark photos in PowerPoint”.
Select your watermark word or sentence. Just click on sentence to select and drag your mouse. You can see “Format” tab in top menu.
- Click on “Format” tab in top menu.
- Click on a small symbol right to “WordArt Styles” shows that in above screenshot. You will see “Format text Effects” window.
- Select first option which is “Text Fill”. Select any color from right side options.
- Adjust transparency to any percentage, you will see change in your watermark. Here I have adjusted to 47%. It may be different according to your picture color.
- Select second option in “Format text Effects” window which is “Text Outline”. Select any color.Adjust transparency to your required percentage. Now you will see good-looking watermark.
You can also try remaining options from “Format text Effects” window. You can use 3-D Rotation for better look. Now your watermark is ready. You need to save this as picture. For that follow below procedure.
- Click on watermark sentence to select watermark.
- Hold Ctrl button and click on photo to select photo. Now you have selected all elements from your work.
Click on “Group”. You will see thin in top menu Under “Format” tab. “Format” tab in under “Drawing Tools”. You will see three options. Select first one which is “Group”. Every thing is shown in above screenshot.
Right click on picture and click on “Save as Picture”. You can save it in any format. It is better to save in jpg or png. Now your photo is ready with watermark.
Thanks for reading my tutorial about How to watermark photos in PowerPoint. If you like it, do me favor by sharing it with your friends.