How to Add watermark to photo in Photoshop elements? This tutorial gives a simple answer to this question. Within 1 minute you can add watermark to photo with Photoshop elements. You can add text or image as a watermark. If you don’t have Photoshop elements, don’t worry, you add watermark to photo with PowerPoint. Read my article about how to add watermark to photo with PowerPoint.
Adobe has given instructions to add watermark to photo in their help section. But they did not cover with screenshots. Here I am showing you the procedure with screenshots. In this procedure, I am going to cover how you can add text or image as a watermark.
- You must like: 2 simple methods to compress photo
- 2 ways to edit photo background in Photoshop elements
How to Add watermark to photo – text watermark
- Right-click on your photo.
- Place the cursor on “Open with”.
- Click on “Adobe Photoshop elements”. You will see your photo in Photoshop elements.
- Make sure you have selected the “Expert” tab. You will see this tab in the top middle, which shows that in the above screenshot.
- Pickup type tool in the left menu. Type your brand name or anything. You can select any color according to your photo colors. Adjust text size and orientation.
- Make sure you have selected the text layers on the right menu.
- Click down arrow mark near “Opacity”. Initially, it shows 100%. You will see a horizontal scrolling line. Reduce “Opacity” to 20% or 30% by using your mouse. Now you will see your text as watermark.
Now you know how to add text watermark to photo. Let us see how to add an image as a watermark in Photoshop elements.
How to Add watermark to photo – image watermark
You can add your company logo or any image as watermark.
- Right-click on the first image and open with Photoshop elements.
- Click on “File” in the top menu. It may be the first option in Photoshop elements.
- Click “Open”. You will see a new window where you can browse your PC. Browse your folder and select your second image or logo. You can use another method to place the second image in Photoshop elements. You can just drag and drop the second image in Photoshop elements. Now you will see the second image in the second tab shows that in the below screenshot.
- Make sure, you have selected the second tab.
- Click “Select” in the top menu. Click “All” from drop options. Now you have selected the second image.
- Click “Edit” in the top menu. Click “Copy” from drop options shows that in the above screenshot.
- Select the first tab.
- Click “Edit” and click “Paste”. You will see the second image in the first image. Move the second image to any place. Adjust your logo to your required size. I have moved my logo to the bottom corner in the above screenshot.
- Make sure you have selected your logo layer on the right menu.
- Change the “Opacity” to 20% or 30% according to your need. You will see your logo image as a watermark.
Save your image. You will see image with watermark.
Thanks for reading my article about How to add watermark to photo in Photoshop elements. If you know any other method, do share it in the comment section. If you like it, do me favor by sharing it with your friends. If you like this article please share it and follow WhatVwant on Facebook and Twitter for more tips.