Want to Recover deleted WhatsApp messages. Have you deleted your WhatsApp messages, unfortunately? Don’t worry, you can recover them easily. Nowadays many software is available to recover deleted messages even from WhatsApp and even from a mobile.
You may worry if you delete your WhatsApp messages accidentally. If you had deleted messages in WhatsApp, you might have searched for how to retrieve deleted WhatsApp messages. Fortunately, Gihosoft free android data recovery tool, helps you recover your deleted messages from WhatsApp. It will also recover contacts, videos, photos. call logs, bookmarks, call history, calendars, memos, and anything from your Android.
- Read: How to back up Android to Google drive
- Tricks to Backup and restore Android phone
- Step by step guide to Backup Computer to Google drive
How to recover deleted WhatsApp messages?
1. Download Gihosoft free android data recovery tool from your PC and install it on your PC.
2. Open software on your PC.
3. Select whatsapp option
4. Click next as shown in figure below.
5.Then you will be asked to connect your Android to the computer via USB cable.
6. As your Android was searched by the computer, you can check USB debugging on your mobile.
Go to settings -> Select Developer option -> Select USB debugging option -> Click OK as shown in figure
7. Click start button in your PC application for scanning your android
8. Click RECOVER option for recovering deleted message.
- Read : How to recover deleted photos from Android
- 5 Best free Video editing apps for Android
- 7 tips to extend android battery life
I hope you like my article about How to recover deleted WhatsApp messages. If you like it, do me favor by sharing it with your friends. If you want to add any other point, You can add through the comment section. You can also follow whatvwant on Facebook and Twitter. Subscribe to whatvwant channel on YouTube for regular updates.