Want to convert video to audio formats like MP3, WMA, AMR, WAV, etc? In this guide, I am going to show you a very effective method to convert video to audio. There are too many free software and online services available to do this for you.
I recommend you to use the Format factory. It is open-source software. You can use this software to convert any file. You can convert video, audio, and pictures into other formats. I have already written an article about the format factory and its features.
In this guide, I am showing you how to convert video to audio formats by using format factory.
How to Convert Video To Audio?
- Download format factory. and install it.
- Open software from the desktop icon. By default, the video option is selected.
- Select the Audio option when you want to convert video to audio. You will see available audio formats.
- Click on “MP3” or any other audio format. You will see another window.
- Click “Add file”. You will see another window where you can browse your PC for the video file. Select the video file which you want to convert into audio.
- Click “Ok”. Remember, you can also change the output folder at the bottom of the window.
- Click “Start”. It converts immediately.
Now you have converted your video file into audio for free.
No doubt format factory is the best free converter. If you want the more premium features, we suggest you go with Freemake that will help you batch convert gives you many more features like Converting all video and audio formats.
If you know any other simple method than this, do share in the comments section. If you like this article, please share it with your friends and follow WhatVwant on Facebook and Twitter for more tips. Subscribe to whatVwant channel on YouTube for regular updates.