When your Android wont stay connected to wifi, you can follow my solution. Sometimes your android phone or tablet may display error wifi doesn’t stay connected. You will see this error because of some settings problem. To overcome this problem, you need to change some settings.
How to fix Android wont stay connected to wifi
Setting 1:(WiFi does not stay connected)
This section gives about How to fix Android won’t stay connected to wifi
Total Time: 2 minutes
Step 1: Go to setting
Go to settings.
Step 2: Select the wifi tab
Select the wifi tab
Step 3: Select advanced button
Select advanced button
Step 4: Select keep wifi on during sleep tab
Select keep wifi on during sleep tab
Step 5: Select Never option as shown in below figure
Select Never option
Setting 2:(WiFi does not stay connected)
To get to the Advanced Settings window, follow these steps:
- Tap the Menu button on your handset.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wireless and Networks.
- Tap Wi-Fi settings.
- Tap the Menu button again.
- Tap Advanced
- Tap the Proxy setting and make sure your Android device is not set up for a Proxy. If you tap on Proxy and see an IP address or domain, delete it.
- Check your network connection
- Check your password(correct or not)
I hope you like my article about How to fix Android wont stay connected to wifi. If you like it, do me the favor by sharing it with your friends. If you want to add any other point, You can add through the comment section. Want more Technical tips, You can also follow whatvwant on Facebook and Twitter.