When your Android won’t stay connected to wifi, you can follow my solution. Sometimes your android phone or tablet may display error wifi doesn’t stay connected. You will see this error because of some settings problem. To overcome this problem, you need to change some settings.
How to fix Android won’t stay connected to wifi
Setting 1: WiFi does not stay connected
Video tutorial: Settings 1
This section gives about How to fix Android won’t stay connected to wifi
Total Time: 2 minutes
Step 1: Go to setting
First Go to settings (represented by wheel symbol).
Step 2: Select the Wi-Fi tab
In the settings, you will find the Wi-Fi option. Select the Wi-Fi tab
Step 3: Select the Advanced button
At the bottom of the screen, you can see the Scan and Advanced option. Select the Advanced button.
Step 4: Select keep wifi on during the sleep tab
In the Advanced options you can see different options related to Wi-Fi. Select keep wifi on during sleep option.
Step 5: Select Never option
Now you can see the screen as shown in the above image. Select the Never option by clicking on it as shown in the below figure.
Setting 2: WiFi does not stay connected
To get to the Advanced Settings window, follow these steps:
- Tap the Menu button on your handset.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wireless and Networks.
- Tap Wi-Fi settings.
- Tap the Menu button again by clicking on the Wi-Fi option.
- Tap Advanced
- Tap the Proxy setting and make sure your Android device is not set up for a Proxy. If you tap on Proxy and see an IP address or domain, delete it.
Setting 3: Checking points
- Check your network connection
- Check your password (correct or not)
- You Might Like: 2 Ways to Download YouTube Videos on Android
- How to retrieve deleted photos from Android
- 3 Ways to Prevent ISP Tracking
I hope you like my article about How to fix Android won’t stay connected to wifi. If you like it, do me the favor by sharing it with your friends. If you want to add any other point, You can add through the comment section.