You can find the windows product key or Microsoft 365 product key or any other software product key. For that, you need to use product key finder software. Because usually, Windows stores an encrypted product key in the registry.
A human can not read the encrypted product key. Of course, you can find your windows product key on the sticker. You may find a sticker at the bottom of your Laptop. When you can not find the product key on the sticker, then follow the procedure given in this tutorial.
There are many product key finder software available. I am going to show you How to find the windows product key with Belarc advisor. Because it is simple and very easy to use the software. Belarc software license is free for personnel use. You should not use it in multiple computers in an organization or company or educational institute. This software recovers product keys from almost all versions of windows. It will also show product keys of your software like ms office, adobe, CyberLink, etc.,
- You may like: How to Lock a folder or file in Windows
- You must know these computer keyboard shortcuts for Windows PC
How To Find Windows Product Key
Go to http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html. You will see the below screen.
- Download and install the software by clicking on the mentioned spot shows that in the above screen.
- Run the software by clicking on the desktop icon shows that in the below screen.
It will ask you to select the default application. You can select any one of your browsers. Because it displays results in your browser. You will see results within a few seconds. Results contain complete details of your computer, your software, antivirus status, and many more.
Scroll down up to “Software licenses” shows that in below screenshot.
Here you will see all the product keys of your OS and other software. you can find the windows product key near your OS version shows that in the above screenshot.
- Consider Reading: You Must Know These tips to speed up PC
- Ultimate Guide to Password protect folder/ file in PC/ USB