It is the quick guide to add Page border in word. You can add line as a border to word document. You can also add some decorative art picture as border to word document.
You can also read how to add page border in word a tutorial from Microsoft office support.
How to insert Page border in word
Here I am showing you how you can add line or art as Page border in word.
Line as Page border in word
Open word document.
- Go to “Page Layout” in top menu.
- Click “Page borders”. You will see “Borders and shading” window.
- Make sure “Page border” tab is selected.
- Select any one of the options, box or shadow or 3-D or custom under “Setting”.
- Select border style. You can select line or dots.
- Select color of border by clicking down arrow mark at colors rectangular box.
- Select width of border by clicking down arrow mark at width rectangular box.
- You can apply this border to particular page or to entire document by clicking on down arrow mark near “Apply to:” rectangular box.
- Click “Ok”. You will see border in your document.
Art as Page border in word
Open word document and follow above procedure up to step 4.
- Click down arrow mark at “Art”. You will see available art pictures. Select any one.
- Change width according to your requirement.
- Click Ok. You will see art border in your word document.
How to customize Page border in word
You can change border distance from text or from edge to border line.
Click on “Options” which is just below “Apply to:” or just above “Ok” button. You will see “Border and Shading Options” window.
- Select any one of the two options under “measure from”.
- Change top,bottom,left or right points according to your requirement under margin.
- Click “Ok”. You will see change in border line distance.
I hope, you like my article about Page border in word. If you like it, do me favor by sharing it with your friends.