You can Change Mac screen resolution with simple steps. The Mac will support different resolutions for the viewers to make things much easier and makes use of all available pixels for better quality of clearance.
Why to adjust screen resolution?
Resolution is considered as the amount of Dots or Pixels which makes up the image. It has been mostly referred to as Pixels Per Inch (PPI). Resolution will describe to us the number of pixels that the screen can be fit horizontally and vertically. Changing the screen resolution is very important for everyone as the incorrect resolution in some circumstances can make the view terrible. It is important for everyone to view the objects with a clear resolution by making the images and text very much easier to read with adjustable pixels as per the viewer’s comfort. The resolution (PPI) should be adjusted accordingly based on the device, brightness, contrast, etc to increase the clarity of the picture. So the pixels should be adjusted accordingly based on Solid areas, photos in print, web images etc.
How to Change Mac screen resolution?
Screen resolution on Mac can be changed in below two ways:
Method 1: To use default resolution
1). Click on Apple Menu (Apple Icon) on the top menu bar and select System Preferences.
2). Then click on Displays Icon which will be under Hardware category.
3) By default ‘Display’ tab will be tabbed and Resolution is set to default with the option ‘Best for built-in display’ selected.
4) Here the resolution will be set to automatic.
Method 2: To use manual resolution
1) Click on Apple Menu (Apple Icon) on top menu bar and select System Preferences.
2) Then click on Displays Icon which will be under Hardware category.
3). Change the Resolution to the ‘Scaled’ option and you can choose the specific resolution accordingly.
4) Here the resolution will be set manually. To view large text and images one can choose the lower resolution and to view smaller images one can choose bigger resolution.
I hope you got a solution on how to change Mac screen resolution and why it is important to do this. If you feel good, please share it follow us on social media please like us on Facebook or Twitter. Subscribe to WhatVwant channel on YouTube for regular updates.