Want to know How to create a new Facebook account? Don’t have Facebook account yet? Don’t worry here is the beginner’s guide to create a Facebook account with screenshots.
Why Facebook Account?
Today, it is a must to have a Facebook account. By using Facebook account you can share your opinions, photos, and videos with people you know. You can make friendship with any person in the world. You can also create a Facebook page with your Facebook account. Facebook page account will help you to build your business.
- Read: Simple Trick to turnoff Facebook chat
- How to Accept/reject all friend requests at once on Facebook
How to create a new Facebook account?
1. Open your favorite browser like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, opera.…
2 Type www.facebook.com in the address bar. Immediately you will see Create an Account or Sign Up section. Shows that in the below screenshot.
3.Type your first name, surname, Mobile number or email address twice, password, Date of Birth, and gender (female/male) ….
4. Click on sign up option.
5.In next page ,if you want to find your friends click on find friends option
6.Click next option as shows that in below screen shot
7. Click on confirm now option to complete the sign up process as shows that in below screen shot
8. Type your password and Click Sign in for login as shows that in the below screenshot.
9. Click on the OK option. Now your account has been confirmed. You can now use all of Facebook features and connect with friends.
10. Your face book account has been created successfully as shows that in below screen shot
11. Click on add picture for uploading your photo as shows that in below screen shot
You can also edit your profile picture and change your cover photo.
- Next Topic to Read: How to set Facebook Profile Picture and Cover photo
- Quick tip to disable Facebook Email notifications
Thanks for reading my tutorial about How to create a new Facebook account. If you like it, please share this post with your friends. If you want more how-to articles and tech tips, follow us on Facebook or Twitter. Subscribe to whatvwant channel on YouTube for regular updates.