Have you deleted Gmail contacts. Did you lose contacts in Gmail. Want to Recover deleted Gmail contacts. You can easily restore Gmail contacts to within last one month. You can undo any changes to contacts and you can recover deleted contacts.
If you have deleted contacts by mistake, the information was not lost forever. You can restore them with the in built feature in Gmail Contacts menu.
How to Recover deleted Gmail contacts
- Log in into your gmail account.
- Click on Gmail option at the left side upper corner of the page .
- Select Contacts option as shown in below screen shot.
4.Next click on more option as shown in below screen shot.
5.Select restore contacts option as shown in below screen shot.
6. Here you need to select any one option from the below list to restore gmail contacts.
a.if you want to restore contacts within the past 10 min, you can select 10 min ago option.
b.if you want to restore contacts within the last 1 hour, you can select 1 hour ago option.
c.if you want to restore contacts within the yesterday. you can select yesterday option.
d.if you want to restore contacts within the last week. you can select 1 week ago option.
e.If you select Custom option, you can enter particular date and time from which you want to recover contacts.
7. Click on restore option. Now you have restored you Gmail contacts.
- Read: How to email large video files tips to share videos.
- Top 5 best Secure Email services – can you use