Get the details about Adobe acrobat DC standard Vs PRO. While Adobe has free and PRO version in some countries. But some other countries like the US has Adobe Reader Free version, Acrobat DC Standard, and Acrobat DC PRO. This tutorial is giving details about two premium version i.e., Acrobat DC standard and PRO.
The invention of the new Adobe acrobat dc software has left so many tongues wagging. What new features can adobe bring into these newer versions of the software that can create a massive impression? This begs the question what is adobe acrobat dc standard? What is adobe acrobat dc pro? What are the similarities between adobe acrobat dc standard and adobe acrobat dc pro? What are the differences between Adobe acrobat dc standard and adobe acrobat dc pro? Read on.
What is Adobe Acrobat DC?
You might know Adobe reader is a free software which comes with virtually all operating systems; Windows, Mac OS, Linux, android, ios, blackberry, blackberry 10 and windows phone os. Adobe Reader helps you to only open and print PDF files.
Adobe Acrobat DC is a premium software that enables the editing, viewing, the creation and the manipulation of files that come in the PDF (portable document format) format. The integration of the “DC” which means document cloud is a service that comes with the adobe acrobat dc that allows for the easy access of tools from anywhere in the world and any device of your choice.
Adobe acrobat DC standard Vs PRO
Adobe Acrobat DC is available for Individuals and Businesses. It gives further two versions for individuals i.e., Standard and PRO.
The adobe acrobat dc standard comes packed with its functions so does the adobe acrobat dc pro. There are more similarities than dissimilarities between these two softwares.
PRO version has all features of Standard version. So below features are common in both versions.
- They are both compatible with all the major operating systems
- They both have a consistent user experience across all platforms
- They both work on touch-enabled devices
- They can both create PDFs from any application that prints
- They can both merge multiple documents in one PDF in a browser
- They have an amazing feature that works with Microsoft word where a protected PDF file can be created. This restricts the copying and the editing of any such document
- They both allow for the easy signature, certification, and verification of documents digitally
- The finding and the replacement of texts have been made accessible with just a single step.
- They both cannot manage licenses using the adobe admin console
- With the two versions of the adobe acrobat, you can now measure the distance, the area and the perimeter of objects in any PDF.
PRO version has some extra features.
- The adobe acrobat dc pro has the option where you can add or edit text; this option is missing in the adobe acrobat dc standard
- You can rearrange pages in a PDF on your iPad if you are making use of the adobe acrobat dc pro. In the adobe acrobat dc standard, this option is not available
- The pro gives you the option to compare two different versions of a PDF using an easy to scan summary of all the differences in the PDF.
- With the adobe acrobat dc pro, you can convert scanned documents into searchable PDF’s that are editable.
Not only above features, it gives many more features.
Price & Discount
- Acrobat DC standard cost you $12.99/Mo with the annual plan.
- PRO version costs you $14.99/Mo with the annual plan.
Students and teachers get special 60% discount on Adobe Creative Cloud. Sometimes Adobe may run special promotions. Please check WhatVwants Adobe discount Coupon page for the latest offers before buying Acrobat DC.
Acrobat DC gives many features but Both versions are monthly subscription based plans. It seems expensive. There are many alternatives available for the fixed price. I suggest you Wondershare PDFelement which is a cheap and best alternative to Adobe Acrobat DC. It is a one-time purchase software. Just buy once and use it for life. You can read our review of Wondershare PDFelement for complete details. WhatVwant readers get the special discount through this discounted link.
These dissimilarities and similarities do not hinder the function of either of them. The trick to enjoying either the adobe acrobat dc pro or the adobe acrobat dc standard is by choosing the plan that works best for you. It is best to go with the PRO version which gives complete features.
Now you might know about Adobe acrobat DC standard Vs PRO. If you like this tutorial, please share it with your friends. If you want more technical tips, Please follow whatvwant on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.