You can use any one of these Best ways to watch Netflix on TV. Those days of buying DVD are gone. If you are a regular Internet User you might be well known to thousands of online streaming sites which offers video content. To understand how to watch Netflix on TV, you have to understand what Netflix is.
Note: Some countries block Netflix and other similar streaming sites. If you want to watch any streaming site which is blocked in your country, you must use any one of the Top VPN services like NordVPN (70% Special Discounted Link). If you don’t know about VPN, you must
Table of Contents
What is Netflix?
Netflix is an American entertainment tycoon which serves Top notch Video content on demand. Netflix is a user-friendly internet driven platform that enables viewers to watch content via streaming online. Although There are Hundreds of websites, the sources offering Quality and More Required Video content are relatively low where Netflix Is one of them. There are various subscription plans for users.
Coming to Netflix, It was the first option for most of the video lovers. You can use Netflix with your phone, tablet, TV or computer. But how do you watch Netflix on TV? What are the ways to stream Netflix on TV? Confusing? Here is how to watch Netflix on big screen i.e your television.By the watching, Watching Netflix on TV is similar to Watching with a cable Dish 🙂 You can read complete details about Netflix.
Best Ways To Watch Netflix On TV
One must have Netflix account to do so.There are many tricks and ways to enjoy Netflix on TV and here we will be listing top of them.Hope all of these methods work fine for all.
1.Watch Netflix On TV by Laptop
Wired? Let me explain it in detail.To do this, one must be well known about Laptop Ports which are given a side of your Laptop.This Process completely depends upon the ports of laptop and TV.It’s so simple and cost-effective for those who know about Ports.
- If your lap and the TV was equipped with HDMI ports, an HDMI cable is good enough to watch Netflix on TV.
- Most of the laptops are included with DVI cable at the back. If TV had the same simply connect a DVI cable to lap.Make sure to connect as per signs.
- However, Know about the ports and connect with cables.That it.
- Sometimes, As per your ports, you need to turn off the TV to work.
- Connection with DVI cables needs an audio port too.Connect a headphone from your lap which splits the single output to Stereo input on the TV.
- Turn on and switch to yours laptop primary display and manually set your TV as the sound playback device and it is done.
2.Using Smart TV Which runs streaming applications
Nothing Much To explain Here.Simply Follow the steps.This works only with smart TV’s.Make sure to read your TV documentation whether it runs streaming applications or not.
- Connect your Tv with Home networks.
- Go to apps section.Its different as per brands.
- Select Netflix and log in with your account.
- Now stream Netflix on your Smart TV using your TV remote.
3.Using a Chromecast
Chromecast is nothing but a small device which is to be plugged into TV’s HDMI port using the USB cable.Smartphone and computer can be used as remote control.It’s one the effective methods for a low price.
- Also Read: Stream Media From Mac to TV Using ArkMs
You just need an Android or iOS device with a wireless network to Stream Netflix with Chromecast.
Buy a chromecast according to your TV.Now Open Netflix on Mobile app and tap on cast icon which shows the devices to connect.Connect the device you need and enjoy Netflix Streaming Through Chromecast.
If you already own a good TV, make sure to go through its handbook before buying a chrome cast. I suggest you to double check these things.
Miracast can be treated as wireless connections for Displays are introduced in 2012.In short, they are known as HDMI via wifi.It supports all android devices and Windows devices which are running over 8.1.
- Android With and Over 4.2 version(Support Was Dropped for Android 6 version)
- Windows Over 8.1
- BlackBerry with 10.2.1
- Roku and Amazon firestick are Included with Miracast.
- Most of the Current Smart TV’s Natively Supports it.
Apple doesn’t support Miracast in any way as it had its own protocol.
Install Netflix according to your device and Connect the display to the TV using Miracast.
5.Using Apple TV
As Said Earlier, Apple had its own Proprietary Known as Airplay. It doesn’t support any of the above methods.Simply buy Apple TV and install the current version of the application or you can simply use Airplay Protocol to view the web version of Netflix on Apple TV.
Airplay Does work well with Apple TV’s Only.
- Next Topic To Read: 5 Streaming sites like Netflix (Best Alternatives to Netflix)
Over to you:
We had Stated all the Best ways to watch Netflix on TV. I suggest you once again to check out the Hand Books of TV just for information.Don’t Try any the cables and any without proper knowledge as it ends up with losing Money.So Let us know about the issues faced during connections via the comment section. Want more tips, Please follow whatvwant on Facebook and Twitter.