Don’t know How To Watch Netflix On Tv? Want to stream Netflix to TV? Are u tired to watch Netflix on small screens like smartphones, laptops? Have you ever thought to watch the Netflix web series/ film on TV? Here we are pr
oviding you methods to watch your favourite web series programs on Netflix on the big screen like Smart Tv.
If you have not started your streaming programs on Netflix, this is the right place to start. We know that these days TV’s are replaced with Smart TV’s where we can use internet on Tv’s, if we connect internet on their Tv’s, we can watch any missed programs on Tv whenever they have free time to watch. Although Netflix is a paid subscription, you can enjoy a free trial for one month.
Nowadays, people are spending loads of time browsing like facebook, twitter, WhatsApp, and Instagram. Recently they are showing interest to watch web series in online, like Amazon Prime and Netflix. Once you have subscribed to Netflix it offers online streaming of a library of films and television programs including those produced in-house. However, most of the users are watching Netflix on their smartphones and laptops.
How To Watch Netflix On Tv?
1.How To Watch Netflix On Smart Tv
Smart TV’s are not similar to ordinary televisions as it has extra features like connecting internet etc. These do a lot of things where normal Tv’s can’t do like Youtube< Netflix, Facebook Etc…, In order to watch the Netflix on TV you must confirm that whether your TV is a smart Tv or not?
Confirm It is Smart TV:
If you want to know your Tv specifications, check your Tv label with the model number behind you. These are the simple steps to find out whether your Tv is a smart Tv or not.
Connect your tv to a laptop or smartphone using either VGA or HDMI cable. An internet connection is primarily used to stream television shows and movies from a variety of apps and services, like Netflix, Hulu, HBO, and YouTube (among others). After this connection method, you can watch your favorite web series on your Tv at any time.
2.How To Watch Netflix On Smart Tv
To watch Netflix on your TV follow these simple steps.
- Connect your smart Tv to your Internet Via Wifi Device or Ethernet, through wifi
- Nowadays smart Tv’s are coming with inbuilt wireless adaptors that can connect your tv with your home network
- For this connection, you have to open the network menu on your Tv then select home network. here you need to log in your username and password to connect internet.
- Also, smart Tv’s are coming with ethernet ports that can connect automatically to your router. You have to plug the ethernet cable to your router.
- Now Go To smart Tv Apps:
- After successfully connected to your smart Tv, now go to Apps in your smart Tv, for this app you need to use your Tv remote and not the router.
- In apps, you have to search Netflix application to open. If you didn’t find Netflix application you need to download from app store.
- After downloading the Netflix app, you need to login to watch your favorite program.
- Once you start watching on TV your remote will allow navigating the interface. If you want to watch any video, then press Select or Enter button on the remote.
- That’s it enjoy your Netflix web series and movies on your TV now.
3.Watch Netflix On Normal TV:
If you the user of normal TV then here we have provided the other option to watch your favourite programs on the Netflix. Simply use HDMI cable which is very cheap available online and offline stores.
How To Use HDMI Cable?
Just Connect one of the cables to your TV and other ends to your PC.
Load the Netflix on the PC and find the content you want to watch. You must select the input channel prior to its function.
That’s it. Now, you can watch Netflix on your TV.
However, if you are not able to run the application then you must follow below procedure.
- Firstly, Right-click on the Start Menu.
- In the pop-up menu, select Mobility Center.
- Now, locate the box called External Display.
- Click on Connect Display.
- A menu will display on the right hand of the screen, where you have to choose the second screen only.
- Finally, your Windows screen will go black, and both the video and audio will be playing on your TV.
In order to continue your Netflix, you must pay the amount for the subscription after the free trial. Hope you liked the article about How To Watch Netflix On Tv. Do let us know if you have any queries in the comment section below. You can get the latest technology updates here.
- You Might Also Like: 5 Best ways to watch Netflix on TV