Want to Delete Gmail account permanently. Don’t want to use your Gmail. you can delete your Gmail account permanently at any time. But you can not restore Gmail account after delete. If you delete your gmail account,you will no longer be able to access any of your, you tube,google play and emails services and your account and data will be lost.
How to delete Gmail account Permanently
1. Log in into your gmail account.
2. Click on below symbol at right upper corner of the page
3.Click on my account option as shown in below screen shot.
4. Select account preferences option as shown in below screen shot. ( here you can set language, accessibility, and other setting that help you use google.)
- You May Also Like: How to recover deleted Gmail contacts
- Quick Guide to view,add,edit and delete Gmail contacts
5. Scroll down the page , In deleting your account or services category you can select delete google account and data option (here if you are no longer interested in using specific google service like gmail or google+,you can delete them .you can even delete your entire google account.as shown in below screen shot.
6. Next, re-enter your password. And once again click on sign in as shown in below screen shot.
7. You’re trying to delete your Google Account, which provides access to various Google services. You’ll no longer be able to use any of those services, and your account and data will be lost.
8.Scroll down the page ,select delete account option.as shown in below screen shot.
8. Finally delete your gmail account successfully.
- Read: simple trick to Turn off Facebook Chat
- Quick tip to disable facebook email notifications
- How to compress a Video file for YouTube and Facebook
Hope now you can Delete Gmail account permanently. Please share this article in social media. If you know any other method, please share in comment section. Consider Subscribing to our newsletter for more tips. You will get speedup techniques EBook for free in your first mail. For regular updates, you can follow WhatVwant.com on facebook and Twitter.