Want to Delete Gmail account permanently. Don’t want to use your Gmail. you can delete your Gmail account permanently at any time. But you can not restore the Gmail account after delete. If you delete your Gmail account, you will no longer be able to access any of your, youtube, google play, and email services, and your account and data will be lost.
How to delete Gmail account Permanently?
1. Log in into your gmail account.
2. Click on the Profile symbol at the right upper corner of the page which indicates your account. And then click on the Manage your Google Account option as shown in the below image.
3. Now the screen will open. Go to the data & personalization section.
4. In that section you will see Download, delete, or make a plan for your data box. There you will find the third option as Delete a service or your Account. Click on that option.
5. Now you will find some sections of accounts and services which you want to delete. Go to Delete a Google Service section. Click on Delete a Service option.
6. Now it asks you to verify your credential. Enter the password of your account and then click on next option.
7. Now it shows the screen as shown below.
When you click on the Gmail it asks you how you will sign in to other Google services if you delete this Gmail. So enter the mail and then click on the Send verification mail option. so once you received the mail the verify it, so that your Gmail account will be deleted.
- You May Also Like: How to recover deleted Gmail contacts
- Quick Guide to view,add,edit and delete Gmail contacts
Hope now you can Delete the Gmail account permanently. Please share this article on social media. If you know any other method, please share it in the comment section. For regular updates, you can follow WhatVwant.com on facebook and Twitter. Subscribe to whatvwant channel on YouTube for regular updates.