This tutorial will give you possible methods to Download video from Facebook to your PC / mobile. Facebook is the largest of all existed social networks. The primary purpose of this network is to connect the world by internet, and it can be useful for several activities as well. To be frank, I use it to get some clients and to drive a decent social traffic to my blog.
OK well! People use it as per their requirements such as some for entertainment, some for business purposes, etc. Let’s think of the comfort of the people who uses it often to be relaxed. That mean, they are just expecting some entertainment. Many memes, Images, Funny videos, some helpful videos uploaded on to Facebook every day (Ignore the source of upload, It may be uploaded by any) which make us laugh and react.
If they are images, it’s a bit easy thing to download. What about videos? Exactly, if you are the one searching for the possible ways to download Facebook videos, then this guide is for you.
For a better view, I am dividing the guide into two parts i.e.
- Possible ways to download FB videos if they are uploaded by some other (They might be uploaded by any and at anywhere i.e. FB pages, FB groups, etc.)
- Possible ways to download FB videos if they are uploaded by yourself.
Ways to Download video from Facebook
Video tutorial: Download video from Facebook easily
Here I am going to share four working methods to do the task for you.
The following methods are to download FB videos which are uploaded by our friends or some pages etc.
1. Download Facebook videos from Android phone Using ES File Explorer app
Here I am going to introduce a third party Android application which can be installed from official Google play store to do the task for you. ES File Explorer is a popular file search android application.
Note: This method of downloading works only with the Android Mobile Phones.
- Download ES File Explorer from the official play store.
- Head on to Facebook and log in with your details.
- Find the video which you want to download on your mobile.
- After finding the video, Click on the > sign which is just beside the video snippet (Right side).
- Click on the save button, and it is saved to your profile section under the label “saved.”
- Now click on the saved video and download it with “ES Downloader option.”
2. Using a Facebook download Manager savefrom.net
This is the simpler one, and you can use it for downloading YouTube videos as well. This might be well known to many. Whatever let me explain it in detail. Here are two procedures to download Facebook videos using the same tweak.
Note: This works for all mobiles and computers and well.
- Visit savefrom.net
- Insert The URL of Facebook video which you want to download.(To see Video URL, Right-click on the video and select Show Video URL option).
Click the available download button and select the quality of the video. The quality depends upon the uploaded quality.
Note: This works for computers with any operating system.
- Visit savefrom.net and download it to your personal computer.
- Once you downloaded it, Facebook videos which you came across, included with a small download button (arrow) to their right side. Naturally, all download links for the videos will be shown on the web page itself. Check below snap for the better view.
- You May Also Like: How to convert Video to audio
- How to compress Video files for YouTube, Facebook and WhatsApp
3.How to download private Facebook videos using FBdownloader
When users upload videos to Facebook they have the option to make the videos public or private. Downloading private videos can be more challenging how-ever there’s a useful tool be FBDownloader that lets you download private Facebook videos in just a few simple steps.
1. Open a new browser window and type “view-source:” followed by the direct link to the video.
2. Copy the pages source and head over to the private Facebook downloader.
3. Paste the page source into the text box and hit the download button. The page will then reload with the download links for the video.
4. Click on the download button corresponding to the video quality that you would like to download. Files are usually saved under the “Downloads” folder on Apple and Windows devices.
4: Direct download
Note: I tested with PC, and it works fine on any operating system.
- Log in to your account and find the video you want to download.
- Copy the URL of that video.
- Go to Browser’s address bar and paste the URL (simply crtl+v).
- Here you need to modify the URL structure; this is how it looks like after pasting the URL in address bar.
- Now simply replace “www” with “m.”
- Depending upon the browser, follow the steps to download that video.
- Play the video
- Now right click and click on “save as.”
- Select the destination folder.
- Done. It’s same with the Firefox and edge browsers as well.
- Play video in a new tab.
- At the bottom of the window, a popup raises asking you to save or open the video. Click on the down arrow and select “save as” option.
5: How to download Facebook Video HD from your Profile
Note: This is to Download Facebook video from your profile (which you uploaded). If you have uploaded a video from your profile, you can use method 2 or the following method as well.
- Open Facebook and find your video in the photo section.
- Click on the video to open it.
- Click on the “Options” Button which is just beneath the video.
- In options section, you will see “Download HD” and “Download SD.”If the quality of the video is standard, then go with “Download SD.”If it was of HD go with “Download HD.”
6.How to download Facebook video with IDM
IDM(Internet Download Manager) is the premium software. IDM is the worlds leading download manager. It improves the download speed tremendously. You can use its 30 days free trial for a temporary purpose. This is the best method to Download video from Facebook.
Download IDM free trial. Install the software.
Right-click on the video. Select Show Video URL option.
Copy the URL.
Paste the URL in the new tab. The video will be played in the new tab. You will see Download This Media button on the video. Just Click on that you will see available files. Just select the best quality file.
IDM will start downloading your video. You will see the same button on the previous page. But that will not download the video.
Now you can easily download Facebook video with IDM.
I hope all of your worries are cleared with the above guide. You can download any video with the above methods from Facebook. You can choose the best method according to your requirement.
But we suggest you go with Allavsoft that will give you many more features like downloading audio or video from all most all online sites and converting video/audio formats. Moreover, it comes with a lifetime license.
Vwant Special Offer: Our readers get a special 25% discount on all Allavsoft plans using the Coupon code: VWANT25.
Let me know if you are using some more methods to Download video from Facebook. If you face any problems during the download, then let me know via comments section. If you want more tips, Please follow whatvwant on Facebook and Twitter.