You can Get Gmail notification on desktop by following below simple steps. Notifications play the key role in this speedy generation and life. Sometimes you cannot attend to most of the tasks in your busy schedule. So here notifications helps us whether to make immediate attention to the task/work based on notification received.
Why to Get Gmail notification on desktop?
It is important for everyone to make the our daily basis more fast & competent and the time variant plays much important to spend frames of time for each category. So the notifications play a key role here as when we receive notification for the email received, then based on its importance and the subject you can go and check and provide your immediate attention. If the notifications makes you feel that it is not important then you can check later by spending the time on other tasks.
How to Get Gmail notification on desktop
Below are the simple steps to enable Gmail desktop notifications:
1) Open the Gmail in google chrome browser.
2) Sign-in into the Gmail with valid credentials.
3) On the top right corner, click on the down arrow symbol beside ‘cog’ icon.
4) Select the ‘Settings’ option from the options displayed there.
5) ‘Desktop Notifications:’ section can be visible under the General tab.
6) Here you will have three options as below
New mail notifications on – to let know when the new messages/emails arrives in the inbox or primary tab.
Important mail notifications on – to notify whenever only the important messages/emails arrives in the inbox.
Mail notifications off – to turn off all the notifications
7) Once specific option is selected, scroll to the bottom of the page.
8) Click on ‘Save Changes’ button, then the changes done will be saved.
- You May Also Like: Forgot Gmail password? Here is the way to recover
- Quick tip to change Gmail profile picture on Android
- Can I change Gmail Address and Username?
Hope you understand How to Get Gmail notification on desktop. If you like it, help us by sharing it with your friends. Want more tips, please Subscribe to whatvwant. You may also follow whatvwant on Facebook and Twitter.