Have you Forgot Gmail password? Don’t worry there is a simple way to recover a lost Gmail password. If you forgot your Gmail password, Google gives several options for recovering your Gmail password. By using the account recovery page you will recover the Gmail password. If you have associated your phone number with your Google account, you can recover the Gmail password very easily. Here I am going to give you the simplest way to recover Gmail password with neat screenshots.
As you know, if you forgot the Gmail password, you can not access any of the Google services like Google Plus, YouTube, Gmail, Google Drive, etc., So try this method to reset your password and to use all your services.
- Read: Easy Guide to edit,View,add and delete Gmail Contacts
- It is possible to Recover Deleted Gmail Contacts
- How to send secure email in Gmail.
Table of Contents
Forgot Gmail password? How to recover?
We provided this article in the form of a video Tutorial for our reader’s convenience. If you are interested to read, then skip the video and start reading.
1.Open Google Account Recovery page. You will see the below screen. Enter the Email id account or phone for which you forgot the password, click on Next option.
2. Now you will see the below screen. Actually, here we need to enter the password of account for login. But our problem is we forgot the password. So click on Forgot password option.
3. Now click on Try Another Way as shown in the below image.
4. Now it will ask to confirm your activity by sending some secret code to your mobile. Click on the same code that shows on the screen of the mobile.
5. Now the password reset window will open as shown in the below. Enter the new password and re-enter it in the confirm password section. Now, click on the Next option
With these steps, your forgotten password will erase from your account and the new password which you entered will be updated as your account password.
Sometimes you may get a code in the message form. Verify it, confirm it for entering a new password as shown below.
That’s it now you have recovered your Gmail password. If you want, you can change the Gmail password at any time. For the read How to change Gmail password.
- You may also like: How to Email large Video files
- 5 Best secure Email services you need to use
- Can I change Gmail Address and Gmail ID?
If you like this tutorial about forgot Gmail password and if you want Whatvwant updates in social media, then follow whatvwant on Facebook and twitter. Subscribe to whatvwant channel on YouTube for regular updates.