What is Adobe Acrobat DC? Had this question? Don’t worry, this article will answer this question. Everyone might know about Adobe Reader which is preinstalled on your Windows PC. Adobe Acrobat DC is the premium version to Adobe Reader. You can also read Adobe reader Vs Adobe Acrobat DC.
What is Adobe Acrobat DC?
Adobe acrobat dc is a software that Edits, views, creates, prints and manages files specifically in Portable Document Format (PDF). This family of software and web services were developed by Adobe Systems on the 15th of June, 1993.
This family of software specifically made for accessing PDF files includes; Acrobat Reader, Acrobat Exchanger, and Acrobat.com. Adobe reader is available for laptops and mobile devices as “Freeware,” this software supports the viewing, printing and manipulating of PDF files for free. However, Acrobat DC is a premium service available for a paid subscription.
The first version of Adobe Acrobat DC was released in 2015 and could support Windows 7, the versions released are typically differentiated by the last two digits of the year and month released. An example is the DC version released in June 2016, version 15.016.20045 and the most recent available pre-DC version Acrobat xi, version 11.0.23 released on the 14th of November, 2017.
- You Might Like: How to Combine files to PDF using Adobe Acrobat DC
- Top 5 Free PDF password remover tools
Some Features of Adobe Acrobat DC
- The reader mobile app can be used to create, sign and edit PDF files.
- Convert PDF files to readable Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint files.
- Turn your mobile phone’s camera to a portable scanner.
- Combine multiple files into a single PDF file.
- Encrypt PDF file with a password.
- A new interface for viewing multiple PDF files.
- Easily send, track and confirm receipt of important documents.
Versions Of The Adobe Acrobat DC Versions
Acrobat DC is available for Individuals and Businesses.
It gives two more version for Individuals Standard and PRO.
- Create PDF and export to Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Edit Text and images in PDF.
- Create, Fill, Sign and Send Forms.
- Works on Touch-enabled devices.
- Store and share files online.
- All Standard version features Plus
- Compare two versions of PDFs to find differences.
- Converts Scanned documents into editable PDFs.
- Includes advanced mobile features.
- Validate and fix PDFs for iSO and accessibility standard.
The Acrobat Pro DC allows you manage your files via a new and improved interface; it also allows you store your files in a personalized Document Cloud. This Cloud offers 20GB storage space and allows you track e-signatures and share files from any location accessible.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC that requires a monthly or yearly subscription fee.
Acrobat DC standard cost you $12.99/Mo with the annual plan.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC charges are $14.99 for monthly subscriptions with an annual payment commitment or $24.99 if you decide to pay monthly.
Students and teacher get special 60% Discount on Adobe Creative Cloud. Time to time Adobe runs promotional offers. Please check WhatVwants Adobe discount coupon page for the latest offers before buying Adobe products.
Adobe Acrobat DC alternatives
Acrobat DC gives you many features but the price is very high. It is a subscription-based pricing system. When you don’t want to pay monthly fees, you can go with any one of the Adobe Acrobat DC alternatives. There are many PDF editor software available in the market. Most of them are one-time purchase software.
I recommend you Wondershare PDFelement which is the best alternative to Adobe Acrobat. Its features might not be compatible with the Acrobat but it gives most of the Acrobat DC features for very less price. It is one-time purchase software. Just pay once and use it for the lifetime. You can read our complete review of Wondershare PDFelement. WhatVwant readers get special discount on Wondershare PDFelement through this discounted link.
These features of Adobe Acrobat DC make the process of accessing, managing, creating and formatting a PDF file easier and less time-consuming.