Do you want to create a strong password? Are you searching for a free online password generator to generate a complex password? This tutorial will give you a simple and quick solution.
What is a Strong Password?
A strong password is hard to remember and very hard to hack.
A complex or strong Password should be a combination of
- Lower case letters
- Upper case letters
- Digital numbers
- The password length should be as long as possible. Probably 12 to 15 characters. For Ex:- HerL/$53*(fhsUy
When you generate a complex password with those requirements, even you cannot remember and no one can hack your password. Usually, these kinds of passwords are safe.
You don’t have to struggle to generate a secure password. Because there are many free password generators available in the online market.
Which is the Best Free Online Password generator?
I think LastPass is the best free online password manager and generator. It even gives you offline software for free with more features than any competitors.
The free version gives you many features like Generating passwords, Storing complex passwords, Supporting one device, etc., the premium version supports multiple devices and gives more features like saving and filling passwords, multi-factor authentication, priority tech support, etc., You can read our LastPass review for complete details.
You don’t have to download LastPass software to generate a password. Because they provide an online password generator for free.
How to Create A Strong Password free?
We provided this article in the form of a Video Tutorial for our reader’s convenience. If you are interested in reading, skip the video for now and watch it after the completion of reading this article.
LastPass is a unique and secure password generator tool that is available for free. No download or no registration is required to generate the password with LastPass. Just choose the characters and start generating the password absolutely for free. It helps you to generate, save, and autofill credentials just by logging into your devices. It encrypts all your passwords with high-level security with multifactor authentication.
Highlights of LastPass
- 100% Free to use
- Simple Interface
- No download is required
- Autofill the credentials
LastPass Online Password generator is absolutely free to use.
How to Generate Password using LastPass Online Password Generator
- STEP-1: Visit the LastPass Online Password generator page. You will see a screen with some randomly generated passwords.
- STEP-2: Just below the password, you will find some customization options to choose the characters to include in the password generation.
- STEP-3: You can opt for any of the options as your wish and it starts to generate the password accordingly. It provides the options like Uppercase, Lowercase, Numbers, and Symbols. It is better to leave Easy to read and Easy to say options.
- STEP-4: Later, Click on the “Generate password” option to generate a new password. If you are not satisfied with the generated password, you can click on the “Refresh” option and it generates another one for you.
- STEP-5: You can keep on clicking the refresh symbol to generate random passwords as many as you need.
- STEP-6: After getting the password as you like, click on the “Copy Password” option to copy the generated password.
I think the above method is the best and quickest method to create a strong password for free online without downloading any software.
- Related: 5 Best LastPass Alternatives
LogMeOnce is a simple and user-friendly yet powerful application that enables you to easily assess the strength of your password strings. It is an Online Strong Random Password Generator that allows you to create passwords that will protect your accounts. It generates a secure password and serves as a password strength calculator.
To generate a password, you do not need to download the LogMeOnce software because they provide a free online password generator.
Highlights of LogMeOnce
- Clean Interface
- Generates unlimited passwords
- Safe and Secure
- AES encryption
LogMeOnce is an Online Password Generator that can be used absolutely for free.
- STEP-1: Go to the LogMeOnce password generator page. The screen with the password generator interface will be seen.
- STEP-2: Initially, it shows a random password with default options. You can modify the password by opting for the required fields.
- STEP-3: Select the options you want to include in the password from the available list. Play with the slider to increase or decrease the password length.
- STEP-4: According to the opted options, it generates the password instantly. If you didn’t like the generated password, click on the “Refresh” option to generate the other one.
- STEP-5: You can click the refresh symbol as many times as you need to generate random passwords.
- STEP-6: Later, click on the “Copy” option and paste it wherever you want.
I always suggest you use the premium password managers to maintain your passwords on all devices. So it is better to go with the LastPass premium version.
It is very important to remember and secure passwords to access our data. Using the same password or the easiest password will be hacked easily. Creating a strong password which is a combination of various characters is the only solution to increase security. So, to create a strong password, try the above-stated free online password generator tools/software. All the software listed in this article is completely safe to use.
I hope this tutorial helped you to know about How To Create A Strong Password using a Free Online Password Generator. If you want to say anything, let us know through the comment sections. If you like this article, please share it and follow WhatVwant on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube for more Technical tips.
How To Create a Strong Password using a Free Online Password Generator – FAQs
What is a strong password example?
An example of a strong password is “Cartoon-Duck-14-Coffee-Glvs”. This is long and contains uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters. It is a unique password created by a random password generator.
Can You create your own strong password?
The more you mix up letters (upper-case and lower-case), numbers, and symbols, the more potent your password is, and the harder it is for a brute force attack to crack it.
How do I get a strong random password?
A strong password should be at least 10 characters long. Strong passwords use a combination of letters, numbers, cases, and symbols to form an unpredictable string of characters that don’t resemble words or names.
How long should passwords be?
Unless strong Multifactor Authentication (MFA) is universally in use by the organization, we recommend that user passwords should be a minimum of 16 characters in length.
Are longer passwords harder to crack?
The longer the password, the longer it will take to crack. When a password cracker has more characters to fill to guess the correct password, it’s exponentially less likely to get it right.