This LastPass Review will give you details about the best free password manager. It gives you Pros, Cons, Plans&Pricing, Features, and even its competitors.
Are you struggling to maintain multiple accounts and passwords? If so, you need to have the best password manager that lets you manage different logins and passwords. In case, if you are unable to remember all those passwords, you can utilize any one of the Top password managers such as LastPass.
Coming to LastPass. It is an excellent password manager that lets the users save all their logins and passwords to their vault. LastPass offers a free version of this software that enables the users to synchronize among different devices. If you are not sure whether to use this password manager or not then, we are here to help you through this post. We have come up with an in-depth review about LastPass, its features, benefits, pros and cons and much more. Have a look!
Hint: When you want the free password manager, you can definitely try LastPass. If you are ready to spend little money on the best features and security, We suggest you use Sticky password(85% Discounted Link). Because it gives you the best performance and more features for a very less price than any other password manager. The best part is the Sticky password has a lifetime license which is not available from any other competitors. Our readers get a special 85% discount on the Sticky password lifetime license through This discounted link.
- Related: Sticky Password premium review
Table of Contents
Among the password management tools, LastPass is the leading one that renders a strong competition for the remaining tools. This password manager delivers amazing services to all users. It offers an intuitive user interface and supports multiple platforms. LastPass helps in remembering all your login information. Despite having a free version of this tool, the users can prefer the premium version and upgrade to it by paying some subscription fee. There is feasibility to upgrade to the best of LastPass as well.
- Suggested To Read: 5 Best Password Managers for Android
- Dashlane Review: Pricing and Features
If you want the best security then, prefer LastPass that helps you in hiding your information, securing your confidential details and offers privacy. One can simplify their online shopping issues like filling the payment details and personal details with the LastPass application. Besides this, you can find plenty of options and benefits through this software as given in this complete and detailed review.
Features of LastPass
Check out some of the excellent and noteworthy features of LastPass password manager tool as listed below:
- This app can easily auto-pilot all your passwords by removing the obstacles.
- If you are seeking to purchase something online, you need to fill your profile details and payment information and finish the shopping. With this app, you don’t have to do all those instead just tap the purchase button and the product shipping will be done.
- After saving a password to LastPass, you don’t need to log into the service every time you open it. This tool takes care of everything and helps you in logging into the service at a rapid speed.
- This tool also generates strong passwords as their a built-in password generator. It creates a random and lengthy password so that your information will be protected against hacking.
- LastPass has the ability to store all your digital information such as Wi-Fi passwords, membership details, insurance card information and more on the digital records.
- There are some things that you shouldn’t send them via text mode. In such a case, it helps you share the passwords and notes in an effortless manner.
- This app provides trusted friends and family members to access your LastPass account in an emergency situation.
- LastPass integrated with numerous authenticators that include Grid, Transakt, Duo, YubiKey, Google Authenticator, Sesame, Salesforce Authenticator and more.
Just like the latest password managers, LastPass stores the information on its own servers in the cloud alongside on your device. Through this app, users can sync different devices with much ease. It generates the biggest risk that the data could be bound by the mutual agreement. LastPass provides the best security to your data through AES-256 bit encryption. The data is encrypted and decrypted on your device. This way, the users can store the data using LastPass which is in a readable state on your devices.
Two-factor authentication is another best security option available for both the free and premium users of LastPass app. The premium subscribers of LastPass provides the best 2-factor options such as Fingerprint authentication, Sesame Multifactor authentication and more. In order to fulfill the five trust service rules such as security, processing integrity, confidentiality, availability and privacy, this app stores the customer details on the cloud.
If you are seeking to access LastPass tool as a family user or for personal use then, you can prefer LastPass without any second thought. One of the amazing features of LastPass is LastPass Portable that enables the users to install a portable browser such as Chrome or Firefox through the USB drive or LastPass extension too. This way, the users can access this service on any shared or public PC that doesn’t permit the installation of the LastPass browser extension. LastPass Pocket feature works as a stand-alone Windows app that includes your own credentials vault on a USB cable dongle.
LastPass offers the best plans for all the users that include premium and family plans. The premium version of LastPass is available for $3 per month for a single user. For the families, this app is available for $4 per month and it can be accessible by 6 users.
I Suggest You check the Pricing Plans Over its Official Website as well.
Premium Features of LastPass
Some of the premium features offered by LastPass password manager include the following:
- One-to-one sharing
- Password generator
- Ability to access on different devices
- LastPass Authenticator
- Save and Auto-fill passwords
- Vault for each and every user
- Multi-factor authentication
- Offers 1GB encrypted file storage
- Provides amazing tech support
- Renders more than 100 security policies
- Provisions Cloud App
- Ability to access API
- Offers the best customer support
Pros of LastPass
Check the advantages and benefits of using LastPass for securing your confidential information:
- The free version offers a plethora of beneficial features
- Offers solid and consistent design across various platforms
- There is an exclusive extensive 2-factor authentication option
- Compatible with different devices
- Provides intuitive user interface which is quite appealing
- Mobile app of this tool saves and auto fills the details on different apps
- Premium account is quite inexpensive
Cons of LastPass
Check the limitations of LastPass password manager tool as listed below:
- The premium version of LastPass provides only minimal features for the money
- It is hard to merge passwords from different accounts.
- Only the family plan provides shared folder access
- It might send multiple spammy emails multiple times a week.
- There is no automatic categorization option for various account types.
- No lifetime plan.
Also Read: 5 Best Alternatives to LastPass
LastPass supports various operating systems and browsers as listed below:
- Mac OS
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about the LastPass password manager. We have even included the complete review about LastPass, its features, pros and cons, and more. You can definitely try LastPass free version for your basic need. When you are ready to go with the premium version and want the best LastPass alternative, I suggest you go with the Sticky Password Premium lifetime license(85% Discounted Link).
I hope you like my article about the solution. If you like it, do me favor by sharing it with your friends. Please follow whatvwant on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube for more Technical tips.