Want to download Lynda videos? Want to learn new courses about technology, business, creative skill, and some other anytime anywhere? Are you thinking about how to download them? This article will describe some of the methods to download Lynda videos offline in your desired format on your desired device.
Table of Contents
What are Lynda videos?
Just like Udemy, Coursera, Alison, and other online learning websites, Lynda is also a subscription-based online learning website that contains thousands of courses such as creative skills, software, technology, business, etc taught by experts. However, many users need to download Lynda learning videos for further offline study.
Why do I need to download Lynda videos?
Lynda is a learning website that provides different courses for students or professors or any learning people. Everyone wants to learn the course without any interrupts, but sometimes you can face the problem because of bad network or no wifi connection. So, it’s better to download your desired course from Lynda and view them offline whenever you want at any time.
Methods to download Lynda videos
1. How to download Lynda videos using Allavsoft?
Allavsoft is a premium software. It will help to download and convert videos and audio from almost all online websites. Allavsoft is a very professional and powerful Lynda downloader. It can help Lynda free users and premium users to download Lynda’s entire course or individual videos. It comes with a lifetime license.
In this, we are going to explain how to download Lynda videos using Allavsoft.
Total Time: 2 minutes
Step:1 Copy and paste the URL
Buy Allavsoft, Download, and install.
Go to the Lynda website, find your desired Lynda video, and copy the URL of the video. Then open the Allavsoft and click on “Paste URL” to paste the link in the search box.
Step:2 Select the outpput format
You can select any video format as your output format by enabling the “Automatically convert to” option and click on down arrow or directly accept Lynda original video format and audio format as the default output format.
Step:3 Select “Download” option
Click the “Download” button to complete the Lynda video course downloading process.
2.Using the Desktop app with premium membership
If you are a Lynda premium user, you can download your desired Lynda video via your Lynda desktop app, iOS app, or Android app and view them offline through your Lynda app. The following steps help you to download Lynda videos via the Lynda desktop app.
- Firstly, install your Lynda desktop application on your system.
- Log in to your Lynda account using your Gmail. If you don’t have an account on Lynda, then select “Become a member” from the pop-up window. A new page will be opened on the screen that allows you to sign in For Lynda.
- Navigate to the course you would like to download.
- Click the view offline tab located below the video player.
- Select the Download option to start downloading.
3.Without premium membership
- Go to the Lynda official website and select “Sign in” option at the top-right corner to log in into your Lynda account using your mail ID.
- Browse for your desired video using the search bar on the Lynda page.
- Once finding your video click on it and select the watch now option at the center of the video. Then it starts playing.
- Right-click the video playback. A drop-down box is displayed on the screen.
- From that select “save video as” option, a pop-up window is displayed on the screen to enter your desired “filename”, the output format of the video, and the destination.
- Finally, click on Save to start the downloading process.
4.Using video recording software: Filmora (For standard account users)
If you are a Standard account user on the Lynda platform then it is not possible to have access to direct download possibility. If you still want to download videos from Lynda then we suggest you go with other video downloaders or recording applications on your system. There are several online and offline methods to download your desired videos from Lynda.
Filmora an amazing video recording software which is compatible with both window and Mac platforms. It offers the basic as well as advanced editing features with its free version of video recording. It helps you to record the videos from the PC screen with high speed and resolution.
- Download and Install Filmora on your system.
- Open the Filmora and choose the full feature mode.
- Click on record option at the top and select a record PC screen from the dropdown box.
- You can select the video screen in three possible ways such as full PC screen, Target window recording, and customized recording.
- Finally, play your desired video on Lynda and hit record button on Filmora9.
You can also use any other free Windows screen recording software to record Lynda videos.
5.Using clip converter video recording:
ClipConverter is a free online media recorder application, which allows you to record and convert nearly any audio or video to common formats. If you enter the URL of the video from the Lynda, the application will detect the media. Afterward, the clip converter records the media file from Lynda videos with 4k, 1080p, and 720p resolution level. There it will be converter to your chosen format and after finishing the conversion you are able to download the file.
- Copy and paste the URL of your Lynda videos at a specified course and Hit on continue option.
- Select your desired output format like MP4, 3GP, AVI, MOV, MP3, MKV, etc. from the option located below the search bar.
- Select the start button at the bottom to start the conversion process immediately.
- After the completion of the conversion, hit the download button to download your desired Lynda video.
KEEPVID is a free Lynda video downloader. You can download videos from Lynda quickly and easily fro free. You don’t need any special software technology to download Lynda videos on your system. Go through the instructions to download Lynda videos using Keepvid.
- Go to the Lynda website and copy the URL of your desired course videos.
- Open the Keepvid official webpage and paste the Copied URL of your Lynda video in the search box. Select the “download” option just beside the search box. The video file will appear below the search box.
- Select the output format of the video otherwise download the video in the default format.
- Once the video is saved into your device you can transfer it to your phone or other devices and watch it later.
- Related: How to download YouTube playlist
- What is Udemy? Details about the best online course platform
In this tutorial, we have explained different methods to download Lynda videos in different situations. If you upgrade your Lynda account to premium, then you can enjoy the advantage of downloading Videos to offline. And the desktop and mobile apps of Lynda are the easiest way to get the course you want. If you are using the standard account on Lynda, then its better to with the methods that we have suggest in this tutorial.
Among the methods explained the tutorial, we suggest you go with Allavsoft which is listed as the first priority in our list.
I hope this tutorial helped you to download Lynda videos. If you know the better alternatives for the above methods, just inform us through the comment section. If you like this article, please share it and follow WhatVwant on Facebook and Twitter for more tips.
Methods to download Lynda videos-FAQ
Where can i download Lynda tutorials for free?
If you want to download Lynda videos in the easiest way, then its better to go with Allavsoft.
Can i download Lynda videos with subtitles?
Yes. You can download Lynda videos with subtitles using any one of the above methods.
How to download Lynda videos using Allavsoft?
Copy and paste the link of your desired video from Lynda in the allavsoft page. select the output format and hit on down arrow mark to start download. For detailed information go through the article.
Is there any online methods to download Lynda videos?
Yes. There are many online methods to download Lynda videos, from that clipconverter and keepvid are the best methods.
What is the use of premium membership on Lynda account?
If you are a Lynda premium user, You can download your desired Lynda video via desktop app and view them offline through your Lynda app.