Want to Change Gmail password. Here is the simple guide to change the Gmail password with neat screenshots. A password is used for the security purpose of any Google account. It is always good to change your password frequently. So that you can keep your account secure. If anyone know your Gmail password, then they may misuse it.
- Read: Easy Guide to edit,View,add and delete Gmail Contacts
- It is possible to Recover Deleted Gmail Contacts
- How to send secure email in gmail.
Table of Contents
How to Change Gmail password?
We provided this article in video format for our reader’s convenience. If you are interested to read, then skip the video and start reading.
1.Open Gmail. Login with your username and password.
2. Click on the Profile symbol at the right upper corner of the page which indicates your account. And then click on the Manage your Google Account option as shown in the below image.
3. Now you can see Google account settings window. Click on the Personal Info section.
4. Now you can see the personal information window as shown in the below image. Click on the password row.
5. Now verify your credentials by re-entering the password. And then click on the Next option.
6. Next, you can type a new strong password at least 8 characters and don’t reuse it for other account.and type the same password in Confirm new password box.
7. Click on change password option.
8. Finally your password has been changed successfully.
- Read: How to Email large Video files
- 5 Best secure Email services you need to use
- Can I change Gmail Address and Gmail ID?
I think this article helped you to learn how to Change the Gmail password. If you like this, like it, share it. You can like WhatVwant on facebook and Twitter for more tips. Subscribe to whatvwant channel on YouTube for regular updates.