Want to Change Gmail password. Here is the simple guide to change Gmail password with neat screen shots. Password is used for security purpose of any Google account. It is always good to change your password frequently. So that you can keep your account secure. If any one know your Gmail password, you need to delete Gmail account permanently.
- Read: Easy Guide to edit,View,add and delete Gmail Contacts
- It is possible to Recover Deleted Gmail Contacts
- How to send secure email in gmail.
How to Change Gmail password
- Open Gmail. Login with your username and password.
- Click on Gear box at top right corner.
- Select Settings option shows that in below picture.
4. After completing the above steps, Click on Accounts and Import tab,Next select Change password option in change account settings shows that in below picture.
5. Here you can re-enter your password and sign in again shows that in below picture.
6.Next, you can type new strong password at least 8 characters and don’t reuse it for other account.and type same password in confirm new password box.
7.Click on change password option.
8. Finally your pass word has been changed successfully shows that in below picture.
- Read: How to Email large Video files
- 5 Best secure Email services you need to use
- Can I change Gmail Address and Gmail ID?
I think this article helped you to learn how to Change Gmail password. If you like it, Subscribe to our newsletter for latest tech tips. You will get speedup techniques EBook for free in your first mail. You can like WhatVwant on facebook or Twitter.