Want to Create a new Gmail account? Don’t have Gmail account yet? Don’t worry here is the beginner’s guide to create a new Gmail account with screenshots.
By using the Gmail account you can access more Google products and services like Gmail, Google+, YouTube, Google Drive and etc., You just need basic information like your name, gender, and date of birth to create a new Gmail account. Follow the below steps and you can create a Gmail address easily.
- Read: Simple Guide to view, add, edit & delete contacts in Gmail
- 5 Best secure Email services you need to use
- Can I change Gmail Address and Gmail ID?
Table of Contents
How to Create a new Gmail account?
Watch this quick video tutorial, or simply follow the steps mentioned below
1.Open your browser(IE or Chrome or Firefox,..) and Type www.gmail.com in the address bar.
2. Select create account shows that in below screen.
3. Here you can type your name, username, password, age, gender, phone number, and more required details. The user name is like a Gmail address. If your username is not available, you will be given several related options, or you can try a different user name as shown in the below screenshot
4. Scroll down the page and type your current email address, verification code, and location. If you can not understand the verification code click on the refresh button next to the text field to get a new verification code. If you don’t have an Email address, you can enter your friends or relative’s email.
5. Click on Next step as shown in below screen shot.
6.Your Gmail address created successfully. And Click Continue to Gmail option as shown in below screenshot.
7.Select Go to Gmail option.
8. Your Gmail account has been created as shown in below screen shot.
Now you can access all Google services with this Gmail account.
- Read: It is possible to Recover Deleted Gmail Contacts
- How to send secure email in Gmail.
- Useful Guide to Email large Video files
I think, now you know How to create a new Gmail account. If you like this tutorial, do me favor by sharing it with others.