Are you looking for the best Android Data Recovery software? Have you heard about the Tenorshare UltData for Android and iMyFone D-Back for Android? If you feel like knowing more about these two data recovery software, then this article is the perfect one for you. In this article, we have discussed the Tenorshare UltData and iMyFone D-Back in detail.
By the end of this article – “Tenorshare UltData Review – Is UltData Safe/Legit”, you will get complete information regarding the Tenorshare UltData and why iMyFone D-Back and Hard Drive Recovery is considered its best Alternative.
- READ MORE – 15%(Special) OFF – Tenorshare discount coupon, Promo codes
- How to Recover Deleted Partition with free undelete tool for Windows
Tenorshare Data Recovery Review
Tenorshare is one of the finest brands in producing data recovery software for various platforms like Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac. It supports recovering the data that was lost in any situation. Tenorshare keeps its software up-to-date with regular updates and adds new features to make it compatible with the latest version of devices.
Tenorshare UltData Review
Tenorshare UltData for Android is one of the data recovery software from the family of Tenorshare and it is available in two versions, such as Tenorshare UltData for Android and Tenorshare UltData for iOS. Both the versions are available with similar features. It supports recovering the data from backup, iCloud, Google Drive, etc., Tenorshare will assist you in recovering and restoring the files that are lost due to our intentional or unintentional actions.
Tenorshare UltData restores different file types like Photos, Videos, Documents, and much more. But the recovery rate is less compared to its competitor – iMyFone D-Back. And when you ask me whether Tenorshare UltData is legit/safe to use, I need to say no because it has mixed reviews in which negative reviews are more.
Highlights of Tenorshare UltData
- Recovers data without root
- Works with WhatsApp business app also
- Easy to use
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems
- Individual apps are available for Android and iOS platforms
Pricing of Tenorshare UltData For Android
Tenorshare UltData for Android is compatible with Windows and Mac Operating systems. The prices are not the same for both the Operating systems, but each Operating system is available in three Licenses, such as 1-Month, 1-Year, and Lifetime. The prices of all the licenses are sorted according to the Operating system and listed below.
- For Windows
- 1-Month License – $35.95 (Tax Excl.)
- 1-Year License – $39.95 (Tax Excl.)
- Lifetime License – $49.95 (Tax Excl.)
- For Mac Operating System
- 1-Month License – $55.95 (Tax Excl.)
- 1-Year License – $59.95 (Tax Excl.)
- Lifetime License – $69.95 (Tax Excl.)
- Simple Interface
- Backup and Restores from Social Media apps like WhatsApp, LINE, Viber, WeChat, etc.,
- Supports retrieving 35+ file types
- No specific folder selection
- Recovery speed is a bit less compared to its competitor
- Prices are different for Mac and Windows Operating systems
- READ MORE – How To Recover Deleted WhatsApp Photos iPhone/Android
- iMyfone AnyRecover Data Recovery Review: Recover Lost Files Easily on Windows/Mac
Better Alternative of Tenorshare – iMyFone D-Back and iMyFone D-Back Hard Drive Recovery
As we discussed in the above section, there are a lot of positives to using Tenorshare UltData as your Android Data recovery software. But on the other hand, there are a few minus points, which will lead you to go with its better alternative – iMyFone D-Back and Hard Drive Recovery. In the below, we provided a few things that make iMyFone a Better Alternative to Tenorshare.
- You are allowed to select a specific folder or location to scan and restore data in iMyFone. Whereas in Tenorshare, you need to scan the entire drive to start the recovery process.
- Tenoshare takes more time to scan as it needs to scan the entire drive/disk.
- Different prices for different Operating systems in Tenorshare UltData for Android, whereas in iMyFone D-Back for Android, the same prices will be found for both Windows and Mac Operating systems.
iMyFone D-Back and iMyFone D-Back Hard Drive Recovery
iMyFone D-Back is a very popular series of Data Recovery software from iMyFone. This series includes iMyFone D-Back for iOS, Android, Hard Drive Recovery Expert For Windows, and Mac. It attained a huge response and fan base across the globe. These are 100% safe and trustworthy software to use. It allows you to recover a number of file types like Photos, Videos, Documents, etc., iMyFone D-Back for Android supports recovering data from 6000+ Android Phones and tablets. It helps you to recover the WhatsApp data even if you don’t have a backup.
When it comes to compatibility, iMyFone D-Back for iOS and Android is available for Windows and Mac operating systems. And iMyFone Hard Drive Data Recovery For Windows and Mac is compatible with Windows and Mac Operating systems respectively.
Highlights of iMyFone D-Back For Android
- No Root is required
- Recovers WhatsApp data even without backup
- Supports recovering 11 types of Android Data from 6000+ Android Phones and Tablets without root
- Compatible with the latest version of Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS platforms
Pricing of iMyFone D-Back For Android
iMyFone D-Back For Android provides three versions, Android Recovery, WhatsApp Recovery, and Premium version. All three versions are available in Individual and Business licenses. The individual license can be purchased in 3 Plans, such as Monthly, Yearly, and Lifetime. The prices of all the plans according to licenses are listed below (Same Prices for Windows and Mac Operating Systems).
- Android Recovery
- Month – $29.95/Month
- Year – $39.95/Year
- Lifetime – $49.95/Lifetime
- WhatsApp Recovery
- Month – $39.95/Month
- Year – $49.95/Year
- Lifetime – $69.95/Lifetime
- Premium Version
- Month – $49.95/Month
- Year – $69.95/year
- Lifetime – $89.95/Lifetime
- Android Recovery
- Business – iMyFone D-Back For Android (Premium)
- 1-Year Plan
- 6-10 Devices – $99.95
- 11-20 Devices – $112.95
- 21-50 Devices – $159.95
- 51-100 Devices – $189.95
- Unlimited Devices – $229.95
- Lifetime Plan
- 6-10 Devices – $129.95
- 11-20 Devices – $159.95
- 21-50 Devices – $189.95
- 51-100 Devices – $219.95
- Unlimited Devices – $259.95
- 1-Year Plan
Losing the data is a very tragic thing that can happen due to deleting the files accidentally, Hard drive crash, virus attacks, etc., The only way to get back the deleted important data is by using the best Data Recovery software. We made this article after trying both the Android Data Recovery software to restore the data from Android. We felt like the iMyFone D-Back for Android gave us the best results compared to the Tenorshare UltData for Android in many aspects. So, we would like to recommend you go with the iMyFone D-Back to recover the data from a specific folder or drive within a very short time.
I hope this tutorial helped you to know about the Tenorshare UltData Review – Is UltData Safe/legit? If you want to say anything, let us know through the comment sections. If you like this article, please share it and follow WhatVwant on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube for more Technical tips.
- READ MORE – The Best Alternative For iBeesoft Data Recovery
- The Best Alternative For SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery
Tenorshare UltData Review – Is UltData Safe/Legit? – FAQs
Can I trust iMyFone D-Back?
iMyFone D-Back has plenty of features that make it a good choice for Android and iPhone users who are looking for effective data recovery software.
Is iMyFone a safe website?
Yes, iMyFone D-Back is completely safe and legit.
What does Tenorshare UltData do?
Tenorshare UltData is the ultimate solution to recover lost messages, contacts, photos, etc., from Android phones and tablets internal memory and SD card.
Can Android data be recovered?
It is possible to recover lost or deleted files from the internal storage of an Android mobile device assuming the phone or tablet is operational and you can set it into Debugging mode.
Is Tenorshare malware?
Tenorshare’s apps are detected as PUPs (potentially unwanted programs), not malware.