Are you trying to download all your Facebook photos from your Facebook account? We make you stop your search by here itself and make this article your final destination. Go through this article to how to download all your Facebook Photos from an individual account, page, and group to Desktop and Android.
- READ MORE: 3 Best Ways to upload HD videos to Facebook
- How To Post A Video On Facebook? Upload Photos to Facebook
Table of Contents
Why Should I Save all Photos from Facebook
As we all know Facebook is the most popular social media platform to share and express our feelings and emotions. We can also share pictures and videos by posting them on our Facebook wall. All the posted pictures and videos are saved in your Facebook account. There may be many reasons to save all photos from Facebook, some of them are listed below.
- Losing Facebook Password – Sometimes, there may be chances of forgetting login credentials like Password or Email. Then, you can’t access your account and all the data will be lost. So, to avoid loss of data, download all your Facebook Photos.
- Hacking – Are you thinking as Why my account will get hacked? Every Facebook account has a chance of getting hacked based on their account’s security.
- Backup – Downloading or saving a copy of Photos and videos with us will help to restore them back. This is just for safety purposes.
- Browse being Offline – Downloading the Photos and videos and storing them in local storage devices will help to browse them being offline.
- Closing Facebook Account – Closing/Deleting Facebook account leads to permanent loss of Photos and videos posted on that account. So, in that situation, downloading and storing them in local storage devices will be helpful.
Methods to Download all Facebook photos at once
We turned this article into a Tutorial video and provided it below for our reader’s convenience. If you are in hurry and not about to read the whole article, then simply watch this tutorial video.
1.How to Download all your Facebook Photos to desktop
In this, I will show you the method to download all photos from Facebook to desktop.
Total Time: 5 minutes
STEP-1: Login to Facebook Account
Open any Browser on your Desktop. Visit Facebook.com and log in to your Facebook account using Login Credentials.
Click on the drop-down, icon which is on the top right corner of the window.
Select Settings & Privacy from the list, and again click on Settings.
STEP-3: Download Information Center
On the settings page, Choose the “Your Facebook Information” section.
And click on “Download Your Information”.
STEP-4: Choose Category & Criteria
On the Information page, You will find a list with all of them as selected. Click on deselect all, and choose the “photos and videos” option.
On the top, you will find 3 criteria to make your download file ready. They are,
Date Range – Click on this option, to select the time range of the photos and videos that you want to download.
Format – Facebook allows you to download data in 2 formats like HTML and JSON. choose the format according to your need.
Media Quality – Choose the quality in which you want to download the photos and videos.
After choosing Criteria, click on Create File.
STEP-5: Status of Download
After clicking on Create file, you will find the status of creation in the Available copies section. It takes time to make the file ready, and the time depends on the criteria selected in the previous steps.
You will get a notification as your file is ready to download as showing in the screenshot.
Click on Download, to start downloading the created file.
(NOTE- The created file will last only for 4 days, and until then you can download the file any number of times)
STEP-6: Confirm Your Password to start downloading
You will get a pop-up asking you to enter your password. After submitting your password, automatically the file starts downloading. The file will be downloaded in Rar Format.
2.How to download all your Facebook photos to Android phone
In recent days, usage of Facebook on a mobile device has been increased. The mobile application is more handy compared to the desktop. Sharing and posting Photos and videos to Facebook using a mobile device is handy and easy. In the same way, Downloading all your Facebook Photos to Android is also very easy. Follow the simple steps and download all your Facebook Photos to Android without using any third-party application.
- STEP-1: Open the Facebook application on your Android Device and log in to it.
- STEP-2: Click on the 3 horizontal lines, which are on the top right corner. Scroll down to the bottom of the list and click on “Settings & Privacy” and again select “Settings”.
- STEP-3: In the settings page, scroll down to the “Your Facebook Information” section, and click on “Download Your Information”.
- STEP-4: On this page, click on the “Deselect all” option and select the “Photos and videos” option. Then, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select three criteria regarding Date range, Format, Media Quality. After choosing the criteria, click on Create File.
- STEP-5: Then, you are redirected to the available copies section and there you will your request for download Photos and videos. It may take time to make your file ready. The time depends on the criteria selected in the before step.
- STEP-6: You will a notification, once the file is ready to download. Visit the available copies section and there you will find the file as ready. Click on Download to start downloading.
- STEP-7: Then, you are redirected to another page and there confirm your password to continue. Then, the file will starts downloading automatically in Zip format.
3.How to download all photos from Facebook page
Facebook pages are the platform where Public figures, celebrities, artists, businesses, organizations, brands can connect with their fans or customers. Whoever likes and follows any page on Facebook, can get updates of the liked pages in their news feed itself. Anyone can create a Facebook page and start posting updates. We published a detailed article on How to make a Facebook page, check it out for creating a Facebook page. Now, in this section, I’m will show you to save all Photos from your Facebook Page.
- Log in to your Facebook and Go to the settings page.
- Select “Your Facebook Information”, and select “Download Your Information”.
- Select the Pages option by deselecting the remaining options in the list. Also, choose the criteria of the download and click on Create File.
- It takes time to make your file ready. You will get notified, once the file is ready. You will be asked to provide your password to start downloading the file.
4.How to Download all Photos from Facebook Group
Facebook Groups are space in the social media networks for friends, acquaintances, or people with similar interests to share and discuss any topics. Facebook allows us to download all your Facebook photos and comments that we posted in groups. Follow the simple steps to download photos from Facebook Group.
- Log in to your Facebook account and Go to the Settings page.
- Select “Your Facebook Information” and select the “Download Your Information” option.
- Select the Groups option from the list, choose criteria and click on “Create File”.
- Provide your Password and then, the file starts downloading automatically.
- READ MORE – Simple Guide to Create a group on Facebook
- 2 Ways to Delete Facebook Group From Android & Windows/Mac
5.How to Download Facebook Album
Photos and videos that are posted to Facebook can be arranged and grouped to form an Album. Grouping the media like Photos and videos will be very easy to browse particular categories in one place. Facebook automatically creates some albums like Profile pictures, cover pictures, mobile uploads, etc., When you post or upload photos, they will be added automatically to those albums according to the type of upload. Downloading the album is also a very simple task. Follow the below steps to download an album from your Facebook account.
- Visit Facebook and Log in to your account.
- Being on Your timeline, click on Photos and Choose the album from the list that you want to download. Click on the 3 lines and select Download Album.
- Then, you will find a pop-up that asks as “Start Downloading process?”, Click on continue to start the process. It takes time to make the album ready to download and the time for the process depends on the number of photos or videos present in the album. You will be notified to download when the file is ready.
- Click on the notification. It will redirect you to a new page, enter the password and click on continue. Then, the album will start downloading automatically.
6.How to Download a Photo from Facebook
Downloading a single photo from Facebook is very easy and it takes just a fraction of seconds. Just open the Photo or video that you want to download. Click on the pen icon and select the download option. Then, the photo or video will start downloading automatically.
Facebook allows us to connect and share our photos and videos with people across the world. It also provides an inbuilt option to download all the photos from the Facebook account, page, and group. Providing this type of option will be very helpful to the users to back up their photos and videos whenever they want. That too, without using any kind of third-party applications.
One more time we recommend using IDM to boost your download speed.
I hope this tutorial, How To Download All Your Facebook Photos, helped you to download all Your Facebook Photos and albums from an individual account, a page, and a group. If you like this article, please share it and follow WhatVwant on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube for more Technical tips.
How to Download all Your Facebook Photos – FAQs
Does any third-party applications are needed to Download Photos from Facebook?
Facebook itself provides options to download Photos. Using Third-party applications and extensions are optional to use.
Will someone know if I save their pictures on Facebook?
No, no one will know if you save or download their photos.
Does Facebook alerts screenshots 2021?
Facebook does not notify you if someone screenshots your story.
Where are my saved items on my Android Phone?
You can find your downloads on your Android device in your My Files app (called File Manager on some Photos), which you can find in the device’s app drawer.