Do you have a Yahoo Mail account? Want to send emails for business communications, education, career, and personal from Yahoo mail? Don’t you know how to send an Email from Yahoo Mail? Want to know how to send an email from Yahoo Mail now?
I think you already have a Yahoo Mail account. Suppose you don’t have a Yahoo Mail account. Read How to Create a new Yahoo Mail Account? to create a new Yahoo Mail account.
Now go through this article to know how to send your first email from Yahoo Mail.
Nowadays, email (electronic mail) became essential for business communications, career, education, personal, and all other communications over the web. And you don’t need to spend any amount for sending emails. Just you need a device either a computer or smartphone, an internet connection, and an email account. At present, numerous email service providers are there over the web. Among them, the best email service providers are Gmail and Yahoo.
Without email, you can’t even start your business. Most of the business communications are communicated via emails only. Not only in the business sector but also email communications are essential in other sectors like career, education, and personal.
How to send an email from Yahoo Mail?
STEP 1: Open Yahoo homepage in your internet browser.
STEP 2: Click on the Mail icon on the right side of the home page.
STEP 3: Sign in with your username and password if you already have a Yahoo account. Otherwise, click on the Create an account button to create a new Yahoo Mail account.
STEP 4: After Sign in, click on the Compose button on the top left of the webpage. Then you can view various fields on the page.
- To field: Write the complete email address to whom you have to send mail. If that person already exists in your contact list, then simply write that person’s name.
- Cc/Bcc: If you want you can use the Cc/Bcc feature. Read our article, What is CC and BCC in Email, for further details on them.
- Subject field: Write the subject here. That is the purpose why you are sending this email.
- Next, below the subject, you can find the large field box. Here, you have to write the detailed matter that you want to send to your recipient.
And if you have already added your signature to your Yahoo Mail, then you can view it below this matter. Suppose you haven’t added a signature earlier. And if want to add now, then go through our article, How To Add Signature To Yahoo Mail.
- Next at the below of the page, you can view various icons to attach files, GIF, emojis, etc.
For example, if you want to attach files, then simply click the attach files icon.
- Finally, click on the Send button to send your email to your recipient.
Now you know how to send emails to your recipients using your Yahoo Mail account. Further, you have also learned how to attach files, GIFs, emojis, etc.
- You can also watch out related: How to Add or Change Yahoo Mail Profile Picture?
- How to send an Email from Gmail
I hope you like this article, How to send an email from Yahoo Mail. If you like it, do me a favor by sharing it with your friends. Please follow WhatVwant on Facebook and Twitter. Subscribe to the WhatVwant channel on YouTube for regular updates.
Send Emails From Yahoo Mail: FAQs
What size file can I email with Yahoo?
25MB. Yahoo Mail lets you send emails up to 25MB in total size. The size limit applies both to your message and attachments. So, if the size of the attachment is exactly 25MB, then then it will not go through because the text and other data in the message add a small amount of data.
Can you forward yahoo mail to another email address?
Yes. The Auto forwarding feature will automatically send a copy of incoming emails from your Yahoo Mail account to another email address.
Bu this feature will be discontinued from Jan 1, 2021, for free Yahoo Mail accounts. However, you can avail this feature, if you upgrade to Yahoo Mail Pro.