Want to Recover deleted files from iPhone? Losing data is reality of every iPhone user’s life. We all suffer this problem at one point or another, hence the availability of many data recovery programs in the market. While some of these data recovery programs are effective, only one can be called upon when you want guaranteed success. This data recovery tool is iMyFone D-Back.
It is useful not just as a data recovery tool for a lot of other reasons. They include the following.
- It can be useful when you want to extract data from an iTunes or iCloud backup and don’t want to restore the whole device. The data on either backup will be displayed on the program so you can choose what you want to extract.
- It is especially useful when you have lost data on your iOS device and you don’t have a backup.
- The program offers you a quick and easy to use solution, ideal for you if you don’t want to waste time and want to get your data back in the shortest time possible.
What is iMyFone D-back?
By now you already know that it is a data recovery tool. But iMyFone D-Back is so much more. Sure, it can recover up to 22 different types of data from all iOS devices regardless of the reason behind the data loss. These types of data include text messages, iMessages, videos, photos, call history and more. But it can also be used to export data to HTML format, save data to the computer for safe keeping among other useful functions. It is available both for Windows and Mac users.
Price & Discount
Personal license cost you $69.95 dollars. WhatVwant readers get special $20 discount through below links. The Family license which works up to 5 iOS devices cost you $99.95. WhatVwant readers get special $30 discount through below links.
- Click Here to Buy iMyFone D-Back Personal license for Windows($20 Discounted Link)
- Click Here to Buy iMyFone D-Back Personal License for Mac($20 Discounted Link)
- Click Here to Buy iMyFone D-Back Family License for Windows ($30 Discounted Link)
- Click Here to Buy iMyFone D-Back Family License for Mac ($30 Discounted Link)
How to Recover deleted files from iPhone Using iMyFone D-Back
To demonstrate how easy it is to use, the following is a simple tutorial to show how you can recover text messages.
Step 1: Open the program and from the main window, click “Recover from iOS Device.” Click “Start” to begin.
Step 2: From the next window, select the files that you want to recover and then click “Next”.
Step 3: When prompted, connect the iPhone to the computer using USB cables and click “Scan” when the program identifies the device.
Step 4: Once the scanning process is completed, all the messages will be displayed on the next window. Select the ones you want to recover and click “Recover” to save them to your computer.