We can recover deleted files from pen drive with a free software. When you delete file, Operating System will not delete file permanently. You can see free space even though there is a deleted file. When you write pen drive with another file, it will replace the deleted file. That means until you write pen drive, you can recover deleted file.
How to recover deleted files from pen drive
- Download recuva software from here. you will get rcsetup.exe file. Install it.
- Connect your pen drive.
- Open Recuva. You will see “Recuva wizard” click next.
- Now you will see below window where you can select file type. Just check “All Files” and click next.
Now you will see below window where you need to select file location.
- Check “In a specification Location”.
- Click on Browse and select your pen drive name.
- Click Next.
In next window check “Enable Deep Scan” and click Start. Now you will see scan progress and estimated time left. Scanning time depends on your pen drive size.
After scan completes, you will see below window with complete details. Under file name you can see green button and red button. Green button means, you can recover file. Red button means you cannot recover file. Expand window to see complete details.
- Check the rectangular box near green button file. which you want to restore.
- Click on “Recover” in right bottom.
- You will see another small window to select folder. You can select your pen drive or any other folder in your system.
- Click Ok. It will restore your file immediately.
Thanks for reading my article. If you like it, do me favor by sharing it with your friends.