Want to Recover Shift Deleted Files? This tutorial will give you the possible solutions to Recover Shift Deleted Files in your Windows.
Even if you use backups and take good care of your computer, it is still possible that something unpleasant might happen to your files. Sometimes your data can be lost even without you knowing it. If you find that a problem like this happened to you, it is not a reason to panic.
There are many different ways to restore your records and files. Even if they cannot be found in the Recycle Bin, it is still not a reason to worry. In this article, you can learn about different methods of renewing access to your files. Read these steps to recover shift deleted files and secure them.
Why can’t I retrieve files from the Recycle Bin?
Usually, if you remove any file from your laptop or computer, it turns out to be in the Trash Bin, where you can find the file that was deleted accidentally. But if you shift delete the files, it can be harder for you to recover them. You will not be able to see the erased data in the Bin, but they will still be stored in the hard drive.
- Related: How to recover deleted files from Recycle bin after empty
- Tips to delete temporary files in Windows 10
Best tips and tricks on how to recover shift deleted files in Windows 10
If you wonder how to recover shift deleted files and think that the process will take too much time, then there is some good news for you: it is much easier that seems. Here are
- Use the best software to recover shift deleted files. Of course, you have to watch out for scammers, since they might still your data and download malware on your computer. To find a nice software, you should go through a few reviews to see which one has a lot of good reviews. Good shift delete recovery app will not cost much, but it will definitely help you out.
- Use Windows Backup. First, you should open the Control Panel. Search for “Backup and Maintenance”, and choose the “Backup and Restore” section. After that, all that left to do is to click “Restore files”. Your files will be restored in just a couple of minutes.
- Use the file history. Find where the deleted files are stored and click on the folder. You will see a record of a few versions, and choose among them the one with the records you need. You can just click on the “Restore” button or drag the needed files on the Desktop.
- You can also restore shift deleted files with the help of the command prompt or cmd. Open the menu, and type cmd in the search. You have to choose to “Run as administrator”, and the program will be launched immediately. With the help of just a few commands, you can connect an external drive to your computer and find what you need. You will have to scan the system in order to find the deleted files.
Make sure your data is safe
It is impossible to avoid all possible situations where your files might be deleted, but it doesn’t mean than you cannot try to secure your data from something like that. Do everyday backups to make sure everything is saved. And if something happens to your files, use special apps to recover them. We suggest you use any one of the Cloud backup services like iDrive (75% Discounted link).
It is much easier to restore anything than you think, and it won’t take a lot of your time to do something like that. You don’t have to be a professional programmer to get your data back. Just basic knowledge of Windows 10 will be enough.